Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Tonali and Arthur play in the same position no?

I don't know how that would work, but then again Inter have 9 midfielders so get him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Tonali and Arthur play in the same position no?

I don't know how that would work, but then again Inter have 9 midfielders so get him.
Arthur will play B2B IMO, the same way he did at Barca. He can actually offer some unpredictability higher up the pitch IMO. Tonali is more of a classic DM.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pirlo's arrival changes the Juve transfer market: no more Jorginho, the focus is on Sandro Tonali, the alternative is Manuel Locatelli. [TS]

Tonali off to Inter? But Locatelli isn't... :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

This is the most boringly predictable rumour. He's already off to Inter.
Has contract been signed? :grin:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Think we should sell Ronaldo. Build ourselves a young and exciting squad. And lower the wage bill considerably. We’ve already started with the manager. I’m quite excited at this new adventure.
We can lower the wage bill even by keeping Ronaldo. Just get rid of Khedira, Higuain and some others.

Selling Ronaldo doesn't make much sense imo. He'll easily produce next season as well. He's like a guaranteed quality raining down numbers.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bentancur and Rabiot are levels above Locatelli.

Just sign Tonali and leave that fraud at Sassoulo where he belongs.
I wouldn't say levels above. Bentancur & Locatelli have about 88% pass completion rate (Rabiot 89%) but where Locatelli sets himself apart from the other two is he has a higher long ball average (3.5 to Bentancur's 1.9). Basically Locatelli opens up play, has a greater range than any of our current mids. Pjanic had 3.4 average long balls to compare.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I wouldn't say levels above. Bentancur & Locatelli have about 88% pass completion rate (Rabiot 89%) but where Locatelli sets himself apart from the other two is he has a higher long ball average (3.5 to Bentancur's 1.9). Basically Locatelli opens up play, has a greater range than any of our current mids. Pjanic had 3.4 average long balls to compare.
@Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)