Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Unpopular opinion : Locatelli > Tonali

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On current ability I would agree with that. I'd say Tonali has the potential to be a player a level or 2 above that though.

I always thought Tonali was overhyped mainly due to his age, nationality and Pirlo comparisons. I don't think he would come to Juve and be a starter as people suggested a few months ago, unless he suddenly thrived in the environment of being at a bigger club (eg Sensi last season). His potential is clear though and I think it is a very good deal by Inter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Obviously Mbappe is better player , but I picture Zaniolo like someone who would stay all his live , so ... I would pick him over Mbappe .

I'm a big believer in Zaniolos talent, but I have to urge you to slow down, take a step back, and re-read what you just posted.

I would take Mbappe 10 times out of 10. He is an unstoppable superstar top player scoring 30 goals at same age as Zaniolo. While Zaniolo is at stage of his career right now he is benched for Mkhitaryan and Pellegrini.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm a big believer in Zaniolos talent, but I have to urge you to slow down, take a step back, and re-read what you just posted.

I would take Mbappe 10 times out of 10. He is an unstoppable superstar top player scoring 30 goals at same age as Zaniolo. While Zaniolo is at stage of his career right now he is benched for Mkhitaryan and Pellegrini.
I never said Zaniolo is/would be better player than Mbappe , who's biggest talent in the world and already world class .

But i kinda like ItalJuve project,it's been really long time since i saw any talented italian attacker .

So I would love to have Italian no 10 who has great potential.

The reason why he is benched is because he was very young,right now he is injured so obviously he is benched.

Again : Mbappe is way better,and probably he will win Ballon D'Or serval time if he doesn't get injured.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
How does it go from asking for 50-60m (he once claimed turned down 60 from barca lol) to this small loan based deal. Jeez, Marotta had them by the balls.
Nope marotta didn't have them by the balls .
That's his real value . If some other club thought he was worth more than he would be worth more . Nobody wanted to give more so inda it is.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The way THAT deal is structured, if true, it doesn't matter if Rabiot made that kind of improvement. That is a deal that you try to jump on, regardless of who we already have.
Why you jump on it ?
Tonali isn't better than rabiot bentancour or Arthur. There's a reason those guys are in juve and tonali in Brescia.
The question is would tonali start in front of them? The answer is obviously no ,so paying 35 mil. For a backup player isn't going to happen.

There is a reason why italojuve is disappearing , because this generation of Italian footballers is poor .

Glad to see inda becoming strong ,with Italian champions from sausolo , Cagliari and now Brescia(got to improve that winning mentality,lol) .

Meanwhile juve is buying/trading scrubs from Barcelona ,second best young attacking player across the continent and looking for a backup cf.

Feels like eriksen all over again.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Mbappe is rare talent close to Ronaldo and Messi ... dont compare Him to Zaniolo....but the latter with good environment will reach lets say Pogba tier of talent ...

if he is not Mbappe level he is not good :lol2:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Fuck that turtle faced dickbag he belongs in Paris with Neymar.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why you jump on it ?
Tonali isn't better than rabiot bentancour or Arthur. There's a reason those guys are in juve and tonali in Brescia.
The question is would tonali start in front of them? The answer is obviously no ,so paying 35 mil. For a backup player isn't going to happen.

There is a reason why italojuve is disappearing , because this generation of Italian footballers is poor .

Glad to see inda becoming strong ,with Italian champions from sausolo , Cagliari and now Brescia(got to improve that winning mentality,lol) .

Meanwhile juve is buying/trading scrubs from Barcelona ,second best young attacking player across the continent and looking for a backup cf.

Feels like eriksen all over again.

Let's look at a couple of things here.

If Rabiot, Bentancur, and Arthur are the starters, is it a grand stretch of the imagination to say that Tonali would be the 4th best midfielder on the team? And if that is indeed true, as the 4th MF, wouldn't he get an awful lot of playing time, considering the amount of matches we play per year?

Wouldn't that be worth 10 million now, and 25 million later? We could always have Matuidi or Ramsey play all of those matches instead. I mean, what could go wrong?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Y’all know that we are discussing a rumor published in the mighty corriero de brescia? :D
I call bullshit as Inter have around 10 midfielders and are linked to Ndombele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)