Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Has the club gone on record officially about having interest and or pursuit of him?

Otherwise we've just been reading imaginary reports

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Good idea Fabio, let go the few actually italians with some talent out there ends in merda and then, just for the sake of it, lets overpay another Fiorentina attacker in between. That's going to work awesome for our future

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
ms we have no budget ....zero ... nada

We lost Verrati for PSG and now Tonali ....

this Covid 19 really hurt our market in a bad way...

as for Inter , cashed 50m for Icardi so its easy for them ...

Add to that no one wants to leave so :::

next year boyz :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

OG9K.gif

0e145711f86df3c8f1a1e408a6746137.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i have a feeling that this guy can't be this stupid. we didn't even make an offer.

which is stronger?

pjanic/paredes/jorginho, bentancur, ramsey, matuidi, khedira
brozovic, eriksen, barella, sensi, tonali

:fab2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i have a feeling that this guy can't be this stupid. we didn't even make an offer.

which is stronger?

pjanic/paredes/jorginho, bentancur, ramsey, matuidi, khedira
brozovic, eriksen, barella, sensi, tonali

:fab2:
Parodies and Fagjinho coming in to replace Pjanic :yuck: :inter:

It hurts to say, but Inter's midfield looks better - younger, more explosive/dynamic, and possesses greater potential.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Because Barella and Sensi are nothing special at all, apart from being Italian of course, good and solid players, but overhyped. Brozo is alright, poor mans Pjanic.
Don't invent wheel, build around Bentancur.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I will reserve my judgement and frustration till the end of the mercato, maybe we are replacing Rabiot with a great b2b (at least Aouar) and whoever we can swap Pjanic for (Arthur/Jorginho/Paredes). It also seems that Khedira and Matuidi are staying so there was no room for a third midfielder.
A big consolation for me would be getting Zanilo this summer or the next one.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We outplay Inter because we have drastically better players in goal, defense, and attack. Not in midfield.

Their midfield project today, particularly if they get Tonali too, looks better than ours.

It's fine to say, we still beat them twice this season and would beat them a third time if they weren't about to get eliminated by Napoli in the coppa.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We outplay Inter because we have drastically better players in goal, defense, and attack. Not in midfield.

Their midfield project today, particularly if they get Tonali too, looks better than ours.

It's fine to say, we still beat them twice this season and would beat them a third time if they weren't about to get eliminated by Napoli in the coppa.
Dude, we also have Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)