Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We outplay Inter because we have drastically better players in goal, defense, and attack. Not in midfield.

Their midfield project today, particularly if they get Tonali too, looks better than ours.

It's fine to say, we still beat them twice this season and would beat them a third time if they weren't about to get eliminated by Napoli in the coppa.
Thank you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Don't know if you are sarcastic or not but Sarri's gameplan definitely outplayed Conte in the last match.
People love to complain about everything, if someone last year told us we are going to sign De Ligt no one would believe it , so let's wait and see it's kinda early.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So random guru says he's close to Inter, cue clinical depression.

This place never fails to deliver. Don't climb on the rollercoaster.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't like the Chain Smoking Cancer parading as our coach, and probably never will. He's bigoted, brazen and uncouth.

I will begrudgingly acknowledge his achievement if he were to deliver the CL, but I always associate a Juve coach with class and style, two elements this inflexible geezer sorely lacks.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't know if you are sarcastic or not but Sarri's gameplan definitely outplayed Conte in the last match.
We outplayed Inter home and away this season, let's be honest.

Perhaps it shows how the players lack a little motivation in the general day-to-day grind of the league.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So random guru says he's close to Inter
it's sky, so basically di marzio and his lapdogs. they are the least random, and especially with inda. (marotta probably leaked to di marzio during his juve years: since beppe left, di marzio knows zilch about juve, and much more about inda. just look at how consistently they reported the inda-eriksen links.) also, this is completely in line with the latest rumors about juve letting tonali know that we don't have the intention to make an offer anytime soon.

as i said, juve should always pursue the best italian talents, and since we're running out of italians, i thought we should have made tonali priority. if the club decided otherwise, i'm eager to see who are our better options. it better be castrovilli.

if tonali picked inda over juve: good riddance, in this case it's a proven fact that he's a mental berardi. with him, inda's cm/am department would look pretty complete though - especially if we downgrade pjanic to paredes.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
it's sky, so basically di marzio and his lapdogs. they are the least random, and especially with inda. (marotta probably leaked to di marzio during his juve years: since beppe left, di marzio knows zilch about juve, and much more about inda. just look at how consistently they reported the inda-eriksen links.) also, this is completely in line with the latest rumors about juve letting tonali know that we don't have the intention to make an offer anytime soon.

as i said, juve should always pursue the best italian talents, and since we're running out of italians, i thought we should have made tonali priority. if the club decided otherwise, i'm eager to see who are our better options. it better be castrovilli.

if tonali picked inda over juve: good riddance, in this case it's a proven fact that he's a mental berardi. with him, inda's cm/am department would look pretty complete though - especially if we downgrade pjanic to paredes.
Don't you think we need zaniolo more than tonali we are already stacked up in regista area with bentancur and pjanic

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Don't you think we need zaniolo more than tonali we are already stacked up in regista area with bentancur and pjanic
1. tonali plays as a regista for brescia, but he described himself as a mezz'ala. he'd fit right in our starting lineup as a direct matuidi replacement, with much better passing game.
2. we'd need zaniolo more, but roma won't sell him, and he barely started training again. 35m for healthy tonali or 60m for who knows how crippled zaniolo is how the question should be asked.

i'd take castrovilli over tonali. i hope he's our main italian target after zaniolo's injury.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

It seems that I am the only one who rates Paredes in this forum :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It seems that I am the only one who rates Paredes in this forum :D
iirc @Nedved96 likes him too

he's not a bad player per se, i wouldn't be opposed to have him as a depth option (just like he is a backup player for psg), but giving him a starting role in front of defense would be a terribly wrong idea. :boh: starting level, strong, dynamic midfielders should be the priority, not some depth options like paredes.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
iirc @Nedved96 likes him too

he's not a bad player per se, i wouldn't be opposed to have him as a depth option (just like he is a backup player for psg), but giving him a starting role in front of defense would be a terribly wrong idea. :boh: starting level, strong, dynamic midfielders should be the priority, not some depth options like paredes.
My idea (not ideally because of COVID-19) is to swap Pjanic for Paredes and hopefully get some money and get a starter caliber box to box (Tonali won't be enough since Khedira is staying) and we play like this:
Ramsey-Bentancu-Pogba/SMS/VDB/AOUAR (in this particular order of preference), while Paredes is vice Bentancur, and if Ramsey is injured Benta can fill in as b2b and Matuidi and Khedira are our 5th and 6th midfielders.
This is the minimum accepted scenario imo, and we should add another winger and maybe send Pellegrini on another loan and aquire a sub LB

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The pole position of Inter for Tonali is more concrete. They have more availability in terms of monetary planning with the sale of Icardi. Juve must focus on sales first. We will have to see if the bianconeri respond to the offensive. [Romeo Agresti)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)