Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
It’s far from over, also fuck inter merda
Juventus are focused on improving the midfield. They continue to follow Pogba, Arthur is also target. Tonali is of interest but Inter are still mad at losing Kulusevski and won't give up easily. [Fabrizio Romano]

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Would make zero sense since their midfield is packed with Vecino, Eriksen, Brozovic, Sensi and Barella. There's even a big chance that 9golan might come back

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zero chance Nainggolan might come back, and Vecino is leaving. But yeah its really crowded in Inters midfield, and they are about to sign Vidal too.

FFS kid, just join Juve, your set for life.

His phsyicality combined with the passing skill would be perfect for us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
put it this way, if tonali picks inda over us, he has no ambition, h
according to gds, we proposed a 2-year loan with an obligation to buy at 35m :baus:

:fab2:
smells like marotta's offer if anything

- - - Updated - - -

Zero chance Nainggolan might come back, and Vecino is leaving. But yeah its really crowded in Inters midfield, and they are about to sign Vidal too.

FFS kid, just join Juve, your set for life.

His phsyicality combined with the passing skill would be perfect for us.

I just don't see how inter can afford both vidal and tonali, without the complexity of shifting at least 2 midfielders without, when they can't even shift perisic, icardi, nainggolan permanently and in this current climate, let alone adding vecino, and all the more difficult especially with their wages and age (except icardi). I think they've bummed themselves signing eriksen too but I always had doubts as to how he would fit in the current set up let alone adding vidal and tonali in the mix, given the wages he's on too they can't afford not to play him

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I read that. But its probably negotiating tactic, to signal they arent desperate and can keep if you arent offering enough.

But they had huge professionalism issues with Radja last time around. Not gonna be any easier now, is older, said he never wanted to go to Inter, and more importantly wont lack suitors. Both Genoa and Fiorentina wanted him badly last summer, he chose the unlikely Cagliari for his wife. Even with no financially crippling Corona, he would be unlikely to stay there. They simply dont have the budget for it.

Perisic is another matter, serviceable winger but they have cut him loose on a loss, wont have much suitors with that age and salary.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus want to replace Sami Khedira with Sandro Tonali. Khedira is expected to leave in the summer as the club want to rejuvenate the midfield. Juve could offer Brescia players like Caviglia, Coccolo, Touré or Wesley. Inter & Barca also want Tonali. [TS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)