Samuel Iling-Junior (55 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We had this guy the whole time? But what do these people paid millions of dollars sit and watch every day at training. Ok fine he might not be destined to be a top player or something but surely he can make the bench when you are playing Sandro and MDS.
Last year too, we had Miretti but instead played our other shit midfielders all season.

"Allegri seems them everyday in training, he knows best."

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Allegri literally thought Kean on the wing was a better idea than Iling. We’re so fucked.
I recollect Kean saying he saw himself more as a winger than a nine, but can be wrong and he could have changed his mind since then.

I have said since the beginning that this season was over before it started and to play Miretti and Fagioli every game. This season is over so prepare for next year instead. Cuadrado is not a starter and Di Maria will only be available irregularly. Give that spot to Iling instead, or if there is some other interesting prospect. Soule hasn't really convinced me although his last two appearances have looked better. So, give this kid time. It's not like we're gonna end up top four so might as well make the most of it.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    "Allegri seems them everyday in training, he knows best."
    That excuse they use is convenient when it fits a narrative.

example: if the coach is doing well then obviously he knows the players but when the coach sucks he doesn’t know is players lol

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Samuel Iling Junior is getting closer to extending his contract until 2027. There were positive talks three weeks ago and Juve have already scheduled a new meeting to try to close the deal within December. [@NicoSchira)

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    Amazing how many times I've seen this posted here today

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
    That excuse they use is convenient when it fits a narrative.

example: if the coach is doing well then obviously he knows the players but when the coach sucks he doesn’t know is players lol
    Allegri is actually good coach but he pretends to be suck for the narrative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)