Samuel Iling-Junior (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What's the assessment of this guy? Potential to be a really good player, or a wild card who is mostly useless but who is capable of moments of inexplicable genius?
I think he will develop into a decent player, I wouldn't be against keeping him and seeing what he can do with another coach but also I'd the right offer comes in I'd offload him

I'd much rather keep Soule

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
1000062893.jpg

Thanks alot allegri you fucking terrorist
Tbf, with Iling Jr being English it was always going to be more profitable to pawn him off on an EPL club.

And while we're being honest, this dude hasn't looked THAT good to keep around over other players. I know I know, we're in the fuck Allegri arc right now but Iling Jr's performances even when given a shot have done him no favors.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think Juve can get more for him if he's loaned to a Premier League or Championship club first. He scored 2 for England u-21 from left-back despite not playing regularly, and given Juve were thinking of paying ~€50m for another championship player, even experience in that league won't be bad for him or his eventual sale for Juve

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has frankly been very mediocre even if not been that much play time.

He is still young so loan would make sense, but his contract expires 2025, so its either renew or being sold. And since he is unlikely to renew if he isnt in clubs plans, I'm guessing it will be sold.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Tbf, with Iling Jr being English it was always going to be more profitable to pawn him off on an EPL club.

And while we're being honest, this dude hasn't looked THAT good to keep around over other players. I know I know, we're in the fuck Allegri arc right now but Iling Jr's performances even when given a shot have done him no favors.
Who on this roster has played remotely up to their potential due to this manager? Allegri more insterested in Gatti playing winger than Illing Jr

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
And this is the issue. We don't know who is good enough to keep or sell because under allegri no one can play at their best.
I've been thinking about this with pretty much everyone. I actually think along with Chiesa, Loca has suffered the most. Imagine trying to pick out passes when there is 0 movement and no one makes forward runs. It forces him to try and force things and inevitable fuck it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)