Samuel Iling-Junior (3 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Was once excited about him but some of him performances this year have been really poor. No spark or energy. I think he has been Allegri'd.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
He is fine, he needs playing time. This is just his first start of the season. But don't use him as a wingback, use him as a winger. Switch to a three-men front line and rotate like:
Yildiz - Vlaho - Chiesa
Iling - Milik - Soule​

Our budget would still be tight this summer so make every penny count, spend it on midfielders and fullbacks.

All said, we need a new coach to make that happen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
not a good game, he's weak physically, lost every duel i can recall, dribbled past too the quick and mighty zappacosta zero times. still not a fan of iling

with that said, why was it his first start of the season, in mid march, especially if we want to sell him?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It's no coincidence that all of these young attacking players start off so brightly with us showing lots of creativity and offering us something wild and different that we don't see from any of our regular players.

Then after more time spent with he first team they get Allegrified.

Watch the same thing happen to Yildlz.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
then again his defensive contribution was much better yesterday than his attacking product lol
At least he did do well in turning and keeping the ball for more than a few seconds to then put in a decent cross for McKennie to lay it off for Milik’s goal.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we are giving him more minutes now to potentially maximize his value for the summer mercatto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)