Sami Khedira (52 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Saw not enough to say anything about him, from the games i watched he was not bad. What about Kessie? Friend of mine is Milan fan and he is telling me that Kessie is better than Barella
Nah, Kessie is no better. He is a better defender, but Barella's attacking output is much higher. I like Kessie, I thought we should've taken a shot on him last season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Unpopular Opinion, but hast to be said. He is the only world class midfielder in Serie A, i know he is old and injury prone and maybe not in the best form because he didn't play for a while.

Please give me a name if you disagree
Lol, Vidal was ten times the player Khedira ever was and he isnt half as washed right now.

Jun 7, 2003
Nah, Kessie is no better. He is a better defender, but Barella's attacking output is much higher. I like Kessie, I thought we should've taken a shot on him last season.
Don't you think that McKennie is the better shot?
Lol, Vidal was ten times the player Khedira ever was and he isnt half as washed right now.
Okay, but don't remember Vidal lifting the CL or the World Cup. He had my sympathy until the moment when he decided to join Inter.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Don't you think that McKennie is the better shot?

Okay, but don't remember Vidal lifting the CL or the World Cup. He had my sympathy until the moment when he decided to join Inter.
CL is a team effort and WC is as well, Vidal not winning WC with Chile or CL with Juve doesnt change the fact that he was among the very best in his position for ~3 years, something Khedira never was.

Jun 7, 2003
I love BigMac, IMO he is best in an advanced position, and Kessie is at best as one of two CMs. So they kind of play a different positions.
Okay, we will see maybe in some years who develops better. So Kessie has to strengthen his offensive game and BigMac his defensive aspect. Did you mean that?

CL is a team effort and WC is as well, Vidal not winning WC with Chile or CL with Juve doesnt change the fact that he was among the very best in his position for ~3 years, something Khedira never was.
bc7d998ddd37ece9696185b2b4c51fcd.gif

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Okay, we will see maybe in some years who develops better. So Kessie has to strengthen his offensive game and BigMac his defensive aspect. Did you mean that?
No, I mean they play different positions so they don't cancel each other out. I'd have to choose one of them right now, I'd go with Kessie simply because we have Ramsey to play advanced midfielder, but we have no-one to pair with Bentancur.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
McKennie has misplaced passes in dangerous positions plenty of times, particularly at the start of the season and when he played in the midfield pair.

McKennie is improving every match, but at this moment it's clear Kessie is the better player. He has become very reliable playing from a double pivot, which places more overall responsibility on him, and impacts every match.

Two years ago Kessie was not the player he is today, experience helped him a lot. Hopefully McKennie has the same trajectory.

Jun 7, 2003
Think also McKennie is more Allrounder from what i saw.

Because we are in the Sami Thread, i would also like to point out. Sami Khedira was world class because of his forward runs, no one could do that better than him. Alltough maybe Ballack was also in this category of dangerous midfielders.

I hope Bentancur learned something from Khedira last year or this year in training.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Think also McKennie is more Allrounder from what i saw.

Because we are in the Sami Thread, i would also like to point out. Sami Khedira was world class because of his forward runs, no one could do that better than him. Alltough maybe Ballack was also in this category of dangerous midfielders.

I hope Bentancur learned something from Khedira last year or this year in training.
Khedira and Ballack are the top of the top in this category of dangerous midfielders? :D Come on man, what about, I dont know Zidane if we're in Ballack times or Lampard, who scored over 200 goals in his career? :D

Jun 7, 2003
Khedira and Ballack are the top of the top in this category of dangerous midfielders? :D Come on man, what about, I dont know Zidane if we're in Ballack times or Lampard, who scored over 200 goals in his career? :D
Zidane was more of a playmaker, i mean then i would have mentioned Nedved also.

i mean central positioned players who made forward runs. Lampard hmm i thought also about him, but he had a lot of distance goals, penalties and freekicks. Khedira was the best in running into the penalty area, i can't think of anybody who could do that better than him. The only one who crossed my mind was Ballack, but he was similar to Lampard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)