Sami Khedira (55 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
So honouring a contract means you don't have self respect? If people want to blame someone then blame the management, they're the ones who are giving out these contracts to the players. The players are well within their rights to fulfil their contractual obligations.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So honouring a contract means you don't have self respect? If people want to blame someone then blame the management, they're the ones who are giving out these contracts to the players. The players are well within their rights to fulfil their contractual obligations.
We're not gonna side over some washed up ordinary player over our club ffs.

Fuck Khedira!

Jun 6, 2015
We're not gonna side over some washed up ordinary player over our club ffs.

Fuck Khedira!
Huh? Why would anyone need to pick sides here? Juve's management gave Khedira that contract. Khedira doesn't have the power to unilaterally decide his wages and contract length.

- - - Updated - - -

:sami: Seriously though, what I said goes for every single player.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think we should move on and consider that he might actually be useful to our dislocated but healing midfield, afterall if Allegri was here, he'd still play him. I never rated him but we got nothing to lose if we try him against smaller clubs. Just gotta remember not to play both bernadeschi and khedira at the same time.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What you really hate is that he's far superior to your crush Tootsie.
Imagine hating a guy who built the team up from being a fallen giant, the joke of Serie A, two 7th place finishes, Del Neri years... into winning 7 straight scudetti, 4 straight domestic doubles, and two CL finals...

I mean, by all means there is some appropriate criticism that can be directed towards Beppe, but any Juve fan who hates the guy is an imbecile.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Imagine hating a guy who built the team up from being a fallen giant, the joke of Serie A, two 7th place finishes, Del Neri years... into winning 7 straight scudetti, 4 straight domestic doubles, and two CL finals...

I mean, by all means there is some appropriate criticism that can be directed towards Beppe, but any Juve fan who hates the guy is an imbecile.
Not to mention, he did a great job at Sampdoria and is transforming Inter into a competent team.
I don’t even harbor any ill will toward some him for joining Inter, because we pushed him out without a second thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)