Sami Khedira (75 Viewers)

athas

Jul 15, 2007
5.5m
Still way to much.
There is no salary info in official annouce and only a few sites reported about that. I read it somewhere and don't know if it is true. There, found it:

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/official-bonucci-extends-contract-with-juve-till-2024-26732

"In his new contract, Bonucci—who has attracted interest from the likes of English Premier League giants Manchester City and French Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint Germain (PSG) in the summer—will earn salary of €7.5 million per season "

But I wish you are right, though.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

I was 100% sure this was about money, but I am not so sure anymore. Is he really trying to prove that he is not finished? Did we include him in Serie A list?
This is still about money, reports are saying that he is giving Juve two options:

- let him run out his contract with a guarantee of first team football

- terminate his contract but offer him 30% share of the club

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I was 100% sure this was about money, but I am not so sure anymore. Is he really trying to prove that he is not finished? Did we include him in Serie A list?
It's the exact opposite that's what you do when you are finished, otherwise you take the 4 mil and go earn 3-4 somewhere else over the next couple of years. He's always been a bum.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Why can’t we play someone we are paying $6 million to?
This game was screaming for some sense of balance, experience and leadership. We wanted him gone - well guess what, he’s still here. Might as well use him against Serie A farmers at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)