Sami Khedira (30 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It wasn't a "Fuck You", but it was a tremendous mistake, and I believe it's what cost him his job, in the end.
I think it was decided by the board way earlier, probably after the previous season the news of his dismissal were circulating.

He left on the 31st of October, Khedira's contract was renewed in September.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Didn't it have to do with the Ronaldo transfer? Khedira extension was dumb, but a rather minor mistake to sack him over.
i guess it was a mix of multiple mistakes and disagreements, like the cr deal, higuain's insane weight on the books while he was unsellable, khedira's stupid extension, never addressing the cm issue properly after the mvpp midfield fell apart (tici clearly tried to do something there), etc

beppe was a good administrator, arguably the best we had for a while, but his mercati and the club's desired direction weren't really in sync.

Jul 13, 2010
Well we can terminate whenever we want, it's just less likely for him to accept any deal after major leagues will close their transfer windows and will have to register players. If we can't agree something with him before oct 5, then we will have to pay him in full and at that point it does not make sense to do that

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Sami Khedira is reportedly refusing to terminate his Juventus contract early unless he receives the full remaining salary.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the 33-year-old has no intention of leaving Turin before his deal expires, which is in June 2021.
Why would we terminate if we pay fully? Keep him just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)