Sami Khedira (33 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
"but this leech is kept around then everyone at this club should fuck off from Agnelli to Pirlo."

:sergio:
Why do you think I used the Madzukic example you stupid fuck? Because after not being in Sarri's plans he was frozen out and sent to the stands. He didn't even train with the squad. Pirlo can do the same with Khedira. Can't rescind his contract but can exclude him from Serie A and CL lists.

Is it more understandable, or I need to draw it for you?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He came free. Beppe did extend him with high salary. We just register the lost of 18m plus the compensation money for Pipa, register the Sami salary as well and end it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why do you think I used the Madzukic example you stupid fuck? Because after not being in Sarri's plans he was frozen out and sent to the stands. He didn't even train with the squad. Pirlo can do the same with Khedira. Can't rescind his contract but can exclude him from Serie A and CL lists.

Is it more understandable, or I need to draw it for you?
Khedira is not even training with the team. Serie A and CL lists not even been finalised.... But hey I'm the stupid fuck apparently :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

no matter where, he should see it everytime when he arrives at the training center.

- - - Updated - - -

he should see it that he is undesirable
I'm pretty sure his social media accounts are bombarded with such comments. But he doesn't give a shit, either he's deluded enough to think he's still physically capable or just a stubborn prick

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Again, no reason for him to leave, especially if management want to negotiate him leaving money on the table. He's not in Matuidi or Higuain situation in that they already have a multimillion deal waiting for them as soon as they agree on a buyout.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If he offers from other clubs* where he can make just as much, and he's rejecting then fuck him. But otherwise I can understand him not wanting to simply give up what he's due

*unless it's in Arabia, understandable not wanting to move there

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I bet Sami reads tuz and enjoys trolling y'all :lol: @DAiDEViL
Sure does. He has a lot of freetime.

- - - Updated - - -

The man gonna honor his contract :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

We know.

- - - Updated - - -

no matter where, he should see it everytime when he arrives at the training center.

he should see it that he is undesirable
If a bunch of fans with banners won't make him give up on a few millions then I don't know what will.

Last edited:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Iaquinta was a called a leech when he was collecting dem paychecks while sitting in the hospital most of the time but apparently with this guy somehow the narrative is different. The narrative is 'blame the directors', 'why should he give up the money' , 'He's respecting the contract' like wtf seriously
If he really thought he could be useful to this team or any team for that matter and 'play football' again , he would have left long ago.
Stop comparing his situation to the average person. He's a professional footballer who's made his millions. Matuidi and Mandzukic left with honour and dignity, even Pipita for that matter. This guy unfortunately isnt in the same class.
Biggest leechfuck of all time. His sympathizers and supporters can all fuck off honestly.
Very true :tup:
No honour and dignity

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
He's a millionaire who doesn't seem to spend much so financially he could retire now. Insisting to stay knowing he's not welcome is either he's greedy or he thinks he got something left to offer despite injuries after injuries. I wish he realized that the club has been paying him over the years even when he's not available. And this club is trying to save some money in this desperate time. If he wants to contribute, let him train with u-23 team.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Send this fuck to the u18 and let him rot there if he wont leave tired off reading he the usual posters defending this fucking leech with there " why would he leave " and "its not he's fault blame the club" he gets paid shit ton of money by the club to sit at home injured and he cant just take the hint and leave with some honour when he knows the club dont want him and not in the managers plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)