Sami Khedira (62 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Dude's too dumb to realize that if he wastes the next year rotting on the bench, his prospects for one last contract with another club will significantly drop. Take the payout and find another club before it's too late. Don't think I've ever hated a Juve player as much as this guy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Take for example we sign Zaniolo on a long contract after his 2nd knee injury. Let's say we pay him a set salary but he consistently gets injuries related to his knee injuries. If he doesn't play often and contributing he should be forced to pay back those salaries he had while he was out OR simply stop paying him until he is fit to play again then pay only as long as the players are fit to play if they have reoccuring injuries. Players unions will complain but clubs need protection too.
It's basically same with all women, you never know how many times they will get pregnant. Are you a chauvinist Cam? :shifty:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he doesn't care for his career anymore, it should be as easy as with higgy. Wait for him to agree terms with a new club, pay him the difference and done. If he doesn't care it won't matter to him, he'd get his money anyway. But the problem I think is that he does care and wants to stay and compete here. So unless it's made clear that he won't be part of the squad even if he stays, I think he will hold on

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If he doesn't care for his career anymore, it should be as easy as with higgy. Wait for him to agree terms with a new club, pay him the difference and done. If he doesn't care it won't matter to him, he'd get his money anyway. But the problem I think is that he does care and wants to stay and compete here. So unless it's made clear that he won't be part of the squad even if he stays, I think he will hold on
So time for Pirlo to step up again. :strong:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dude's too dumb to realize that if he wastes the next year rotting on the bench, his prospects for one last contract with another club will significantly drop. Take the payout and find another club before it's too late. Don't think I've ever hated a Juve player as much as this guy.
Nah he is a genius.

He will earn his best salary here until retirement (because lets be honest it will be difficult for him to get a salary like this in a competitive team again)

If we pay him out to get rid of him, he goes to another team and earns our money plus theirs.
If he stays, he earns his money
If he doesnt play, well he will have more time to chill and enjoy life.

At the end of the contract he runs to the bank with his money and then goes to any club to continue making money, or evene better. go to Al Jazzeera FC and doubles his salary who knows.

This guy can run circles around Paratici and Beppe im telling you.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I see the 100m Pjanices stopped worshipping Momblano. They come around eventually. It just takes them some time.
:lol:
If he really thought he could be useful to this team or any team for that matter and 'play football' again , he would have left long ago.

Matuidi and Mandzukic left with honour and dignity, even Pipita for that matter.
You pointed out Khedira can't find a team/is past usefulness date and then compare him to players who did.

And Mandzukic left in January while this summer mercato isn't over yet.

Khedira situation is super annoying and my eyes bled watching him and Berna play last season, but would you let go a year's salary?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)