Sami Khedira (47 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Because he was stubborn and its taken him this long to realise he doesnt fit
Do you realize that it contraditcs what you said above? If Khedira has a clause that he needs to be paid in full but Higuain doesn't then why didn't we just pay this sum three weeks ago?
I thought this was simple to understand.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if sami khedira was a new york jew, his name would have been samuel khedirstein
But hes a bastardised German

- - - Updated - - -

Do you realize that it contraditcs what you said above? If Khedira has a clause that he needs to be paid in full but Higuain doesn't then why didn't we just pay this sum three weeks ago?
I thought this was simple to understand.
Because higuain didn't want to leave without a move in place. Hence why his exit is not confirmed till his move to miami is also confirmed

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Khedira has a clause in his contract which says: “In the event of termination, he must be paid full salary.” For this reason, he does not even sit down to negotiate a deal.

[Momblano]
Marotta :sergio:
Well no shit its a fucking contract.

I bet that's why we can't agree new terms with Dybala. He wants a guarantee that we won't cut and run on his contract. Fucking greedy ass bitch.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Khedira has a clause in his contract which says: “In the event of termination, he must be paid full salary.” For this reason, he does not even sit down to negotiate a deal.

[Momblano]
Marotta :sergio:
Hmm, that's an odd contract.

You would think it would have said: “In the event of termination, JJ must be reimbursed 100% of all previously paid salaries. Furthermore Khedira will pay €300 in damages for every minute played & must dance around naked in the streets of Turin while singing kumbaya.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)