Sami Khedira (58 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
What's he gonna do? He doesn't have any leverage. We gonna pay him out and that's it.
Which is what we should have done a long time ago. Clearly both Him and Higuain don’t give a shit about their careers anymore, they don’t care if it means they’re not playing they want their money. There’s nothing left to do, pay the mofos and move on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Lol @ people defending him. Marchisio and Matuidi had a contract but they willingly to gave up and respect the club when their service no longer needed.
And a crippled Marchisio still wanted by other clubs. Matuidi also got a new club soon after his contract ended.
But this fucking turd, not single club want him not even Chinese clubs :rofl:
Shit player
Makes even more sense from his perspective to stay for the money then, no?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Khe
You've to separate the person from the professional. Those players found new employment while Khedira is likely unwanted esp for anywhere near that amount.

There's a diff between thousands and millions, but would you let go of a year's salary? He isn't tryina steal, there was a contractual agreement between two parties.
Khedira wouldn’t be in this state if he actually tried to be a good footballer.

All he does is hide behind starts like CR7 and Lewandowski. Every single cups he has won in his life barely has his hand print on it.

Honestly one of the greatest conman in the history of football. The Jordan Belford of footballers

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Juve fuked up by giving him the contract, so just pay him and be done with it. That's how it's done in the USA, but I do like over in Euro where teams seem to want to make the player feel like a scumbag. :baus:

I wonder how Sami feels having to face his teammates each day in practice knowing nobody wants him there? Guess this ends any debate here by some members that Sami belongs in the legend category. :rolleyes:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Khe

Khedira wouldn’t be in this state if he actually tried to be a good footballer.

All he does is hide behind starts like CR7 and Lewandowski. Every single cups he has won in his life barely has his hand print on it.

Honestly one of the greatest conman in the history of football. The Jordan Belford of footballers
when the fuck did Sami play with Crapandowski?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I wonder how Sami feels having to face his teammates each day in practice knowing nobody wants him there? Guess this ends any debate here by some members that Sami belongs in the legend category. :rolleyes:
My question is why is he at training? I would tell him he is not welcome to set foot at the club. We don't want you or need you so go train by yourself at home and find a new club. Regardless of having to pay him out or if he doesn't join another club...him being isolated and unwelcomed may further prompt him to work hard to find a new club.

Piece of shit raping us of cash stating his body is good for years now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Khedira has a clause in his contract which says: “In the event of termination, he must be paid full salary.” For this reason, he does not even sit down to negotiate a deal.

[Momblano]
Marotta :sergio:
it's a shitty contract, but not because of this. any lawyer will confirm that it is standard procedure for fixed term work contracts, and no player (no employee) would sign his contract otherwise. his wages are the problem, not the general terms. and khedira would be easier to negotiate with if he had other offers just like higuain and matuidi had.

also, i'd be a bit more careful with the wording: we have insanely high wages for other players too from the post-marotta period. i wonder how would you feel if we wanted to get rid of ramsey next summer, but not a single club would be willing to pay even the half of his wages.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly not if higuain is taking a cut
higuain took a cut because 1. he wanted to leave very badly 2. he had an offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)