Sami Khedira (45 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What's he gonna do? He doesn't have any leverage. We gonna pay him out and that's it.
The experts will tell you different. And then cobble a defense for Paratici for having to pay out despite that being the only viable option at the moment which no one can really blame him for doing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's he gonna do? He doesn't have any leverage. We gonna pay him out and that's it.
We don't have any leverage. Not him. All we can do is pay up or shut up. Worst case scenario we put him on U18 and see him at the end of the season to revisit.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Basically the role is reversed here :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully. Then put him with the kids to babysit and see ya later Sami.
I mean it’s almost certain that we won’t sell him, and either way he gets his €6m, right?

Give it him and send him on his way. I doubt the additional compensation would be greater than that sum also.

As a matter of principle, I just want him out of this club.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I mean it’s almost certain that we won’t sell him, and either way he gets his €6m, right?

Give it him and send him on his way. I doubt the additional compensation would be greater than that sum also.

As a matter of principle, I just want him out of this club.
If we've to pay his salary, he should have to play for U23.

Facing that prospect, if he has any self respect, he'll leave. Otherwise, so be it. Help us achieve promotion.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Lol @ people defending him. Marchisio and Matuidi had a contract but they willingly to gave up and respect the club when their service no longer needed.
And a crippled Marchisio still wanted by other clubs. Matuidi also got a new club soon after his contract ended.
But this fucking turd, not single club want him not even Chinese clubs :rofl:
Shit player

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol @ people defending him. Marchisio and Matuidi had a contract but they willingly to gave up and respect the club when their service no longer needed.
And a crippled Marchisio still wanted by other clubs. Matuidi also got a new club soon after his contract ended.
Shit player
You've to separate the person from the professional. Those players found new employment while Khedira is likely unwanted esp for anywhere near that amount.

There's a diff between thousands and millions, but would you let go of a year's salary? He isn't tryina steal, there was a contractual agreement between two parties.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Shit player
Juve mgmt obviously didn't consider him a shit player when they offered to extend him on a 5 million net contract. If you knock her up the abortion has to be consentual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)