Sami Khedira (25 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
His contract was supposed to run out in the summer of 2019, but on 11 September 2018 (when it was already obvious that he had declined) we decided to extend him for another two years... absolutely moronic

This guy’s contract extension might be the worst thing that has ever happened on September 11th

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I see no reason why we couldnt. Time to strengthen the U23 and get into Serie B. Khedira, Higuain, Rugani, De Sciglio, Danilo, Pjaca :diculo:
Because I have bno idea if we function like one team or two different teams.

If it's possible and he insists to stay I would play him in U23 I would apply the same for every player who refuses to leave.

U23 might get promoted to Serie B .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His contract was supposed to run out in the summer of 2019, but on 11 September 2018 (when it was already obvious that he had declined) we decided to extend him for another two years... absolutely moronic

This guy’s contract extension might be the worst thing that has ever happened on September 11th
Actually, remember when we took the option to extend Matuidi for an extra year to sell him for some money instead of losing for free, just to terminate the contract months later and generate a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Because I have bno idea if we function like one team or two different teams.

If it's possible and he insists to stay I would play him in U23 I would apply the same for every player who refuses to leave.

U23 might get promoted to Serie B .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can send players tu U23 (useful when a pplayer recovers from injury and needs some time to get back to fitness), but once he plays a numbrr of games for the senior team, he cant go back to U23 again iirc. So there should be no issue as of now

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If that's the case, send him immediately to U23. Break his balls until he can't take it anymore. And if Sami can take it just to get his money good for him. Hopefully he'll enjoy watching the Juve players getting their medal for the 10th straight scudetto. Just because Juve has to pay him, doesn't mean he has to play.

Think about it, at best he's a backup that management should be investing in younger players for most of those roles. I mean find some talent instead of using other top clubs to find it for you while having to pay through the nose for it. Pirlo gives him a chance and then the next Sami does the same move. STOP IT NOW!

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Actually, remember when we took the option to extend Matuidi for an extra year to sell him for some money instead of losing for free, just to terminate the contract months later and generate a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

We can send players tu U23 (useful when a pplayer recovers from injury and needs some time to get back to fitness), but once he plays a numbrr of games for the senior team, he cant go back to U23 again iirc. So there should be no issue as of now
This was driving me crazy but I have a theory: Say last season Matuidi's amortized value was 4m for the last year, when we extended his contract it was spread out to 2m in 2019/2020 and another 2m in 2021. We terminated his contract and made a 2m loss but that was already saved the year before (2m instead of 4m) so it doesn't make any difference and it was worth a shot in case the team that took him accepted paying us anything for him which sadly didn't happen.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Act like you own the place...

E7VinLP.png
I mean, if they don't want him then they can buy him out of the money they committed. It's not like he's going to say no to it. Fans walking around calling him names as if he's just going to give up leave his money on the table.

I hope Sami gets every euro Juve owes him.

- - - Updated - - -

When Khedira's contract was extended he had just came of his best season with us scoring 9 goals.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Not true. The Ford Pinto was released September 11th 1970

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not true. The Ford Pinto was released September 11th 1970
Not true. Isaac II Angelus kills Stephanus Hagiochristophorites and then appeals to the people, resulting in the revolt that deposes Andronicus I Comnenus and places Isaac on the throne of the Byzantine Empire on September 11th, 1185.

You can trace Turkish invasions on Tuz back to this event. Tragedy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
honestly i respect the hustle,
starting midfielder once he gets fit for us and you all know it, just accept it and move on
Artur-Bentan-Sami
CL winning mf right there
That's an even shittier midfield than when we had Melo here :yuck: :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

I get nightmares about this every now and then.
It's not funny. Not at all.
It'd be a tragedy, a travesty, a depressing and cataclysmic event that would warrant a boycott of Juventus games for the entire season.

I mean, a midfield comprised of a cripple and an alcoholic is a sad sight.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not true. Isaac II Angelus kills Stephanus Hagiochristophorites and then appeals to the people, resulting in the revolt that deposes Andronicus I Comnenus and places Isaac on the throne of the Byzantine Empire on September 11th, 1185.

You can trace Turkish invasions on Tuz back to this event. Tragedy.
@Cronios Is Hustini telling me the truth here?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

That or my birth? @Osman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)