Sami Khedira (100 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So, if we can't move Gonzalo on what happens? Do we still bring in a Milik or Dzeko or does Gonzalo play second fiddle to Dybala for next season while we spend striker cash on Zaniolo :klin:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Will no one pay $18 million for Higgy?
Would you? Unless the Chinese come in with a bid, but I can't see Higuain accepting such a move. He seems set on going back to Argentina or as close as possible.

The next best option is another convoluted swap deal with River for a player or two, perhaps giving Higuain his €18m book value and us taking Martinez Quarta the other way for €25m etc.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tevez was a good player. Great player indeed. Khedira is not even close, and he's always injured.
lol at me: my first unread post was fab fragment's question about higuain, then jay's answer, than your question. i genuinely thought we're in the higuain thread :baus:

khedira's contract will be ended by mutual consent and we'll pay some of his wages for his remaining season in his contract.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sami Khedira has already left his teammates. The issue is not whether the German is leaving, but only how and therefore, with what point of agreement with Juventus. [Momblano]
Could you please posting anything this scumbug says, he is the biggest trash there is!

- - - Updated - - -

This one shouldn't be too hard
We have been failing to sell Khedira for years now, if it was easy, he would be long gone.
This is precisely why we started with Matuidi...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)