Sami Khedira (28 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
He has a contract. Hes a professional so of course he is going to not talk about leaving or whatever before the season ends. I hope he doesnt stay but good god why bash a guy as professional as him? Its up to our management to decide when to sell or get rid of a player and when to resign. He isnt forcing a stay that we know of.

I wish Sami all the best and hope he has a new adventure in the USA

Apr 17, 2013
Who in their right mind says no to 6m salary?
It's not my money, and he didn't steal it. But from an outside point of a fan, what makes me laugh is to tell us that he stays at the club hypocritically because I quote "I really love and respect this great club, the fans, the region and Juve's unparalleled heritage " whereas it is above all a question of money.
There is a little feeling of being taken for a fool, but it's ok Sami.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's not my money, and he didn't steal it. But from an outside point of a fan, what makes me laugh is to tell us that he stays at the club hypocritically because I quote "I really love and respect this great club, the fans, the region and Juve's unparalleled heritage " whereas it is above all a question of money.
If he really respected the fans, he ought to do the honourable thing and just leave.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There is a little feeling of being taken for a fool, but it's ok Sami.
I think of it as a part of the dance. Sure there are some people who really love what they do and where they do it, but it’s mostly business.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
tuzzers here trying to say a man should not get paid.

how would you autistic posters feel if your neighbor came to your work and told you should leave because you are earning too much, and a younger worker can do the job for less.

would you be like "ok guess i will pack my bags and leave" no you would stay and milk the company you work for for every penny.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think of it as a part of the dance. Sure there are some people who really love what they do and where they do it, but it’s mostly business.
Can't it be both though, the country/club AND the money?

He has what, 140 games or so for Juve and is here since 2015. Is it so unlikely he enjoys living life in italy and likes the club he's at?

If we want to ship out a player and he refuses to - Fans be like "GTFO ya leech."

If a player wants to leave and we want him to stay - Fans be like "But but he's still under contract - force him to stay!"

Gotta decide on if you want to respect contracts or nah, it works both ways.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

how would you autistic posters feel if your neighbor came to your work and told you should leave because you are earning too much, and a younger worker can do the job for less.

would you be like "ok guess i will pack my bags and leave" no you would stay and milk the company you work for for every penny.
Did you just learn the word “autistic” so now you’re using it in every post?

and btw I hope you get fired from Canadian tire lol

Apr 17, 2013
Can't it be both though, the country/club AND the money?

He has what, 140 games or so for Juve and is here since 2015. Is it so unlikely he enjoys living life in italy and likes the club he's at?

If we want to ship out a player and he refuses to - Fans be like "GTFO ya leech."

If a player wants to leave and we want him to stay - Fans be like "But but he's still under contract - force him to stay!"

Gotta decide on if you want to respect contracts or nah, it works both ways.
Don't confuse true loyalty like Del Piero Buffon or Nedved who are ready to make sporting and financial sacrifices, with parasites like khedira (at the beginning he wasn't one but he has become), bernardette, Amauri who stayed at the club only because they got a salary disproportionate to their real value.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

People never get it. Same with Conte, Marotta, and if the rumors are true (God forbid), Allegri. We all gotta get paid, we all gotta eat.

If Hankook, Firestone, or Goodyear offered you double the salary, you'd go in a heartbeat and that's understandable.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
don't want him on the benth, in the squad and most especially not in the payroll. But Juventus is an employer and were I Sami i would absolutely do what he is doing lol and I don't hate him so long as he doesn't run his mouth in the press about being unfairly treated or some bs

He is not the new Amauri. Amauri moaned, sulked and acted as if Juventus had owed him more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)