Sami Khedira (39 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Khedira may e done and dusted and no longer needed but he is far from our biggest problem. It's like a cancer patient that has a flu and gets rid of the flu. That's how it is losing Khedira at the moment.
So what is Juves problem this season in your mind?
I actually like Khedira but he isnt helping this current team very much at all. I think our biggest problems are speed of play and passing and transitioning from defense to offense. He doesnt do any of these very well so I think he is one of the top 2 players responsible for the poor performances so far. If Khedira is a cold...what is the cancer?

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I actually like Khedira but he isnt helping this current team very much at all. I think our biggest problems are speed of play and passing and transitioning from defense to offense. He doesnt do any of these very well so I think he is one of the top 2 players responsible for the poor performances so far. If Khedira is a cold...what is the cancer?
:fab:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
. I think our biggest problems are speed of play and passing and transitioning from defense to offense.
Excellent points. Though it has me not pointing the finger solely at Sami. Honestly if we got 2-0, 3-1 leads by the 60/70th minute I feel comfortable having Sami in there to protect the lead. Sami just isn't a 90 minute full speed guy anymore.

Apr 19, 2007
Excellent points. Though it has me not pointing the finger solely at Sami. Honestly if we got 2-0, 3-1 leads by the 60/70th minute I feel comfortable having Sami in there to protect the lead. Sami just isn't a 90 minute full speed guy anymore.
I agree but if you look at our team and say we could improve this position to play better. His is top 2 easily and I actually rate the guy. We just play to slow with him unfortunately

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You already know my answer to that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If only the results agreed with you. We have one loss where Dybala misses a 1v1 right before a red card. #cancer
and we have 2 wins with an own goal and a last second penalty against a team with 10 men for the last half hour. let's not deny that we were pretty lucky and our defense is nowhere near perfect. at least the bernardeschi issue is partly. solved with the trident. now we need consistent defending from the team, and no one besides sarri is in the position to fix that.

Apr 19, 2007
and we have 2 wins with an own goal and a last second penalty against a team with 10 men for the last half hour. let's not deny that we were pretty lucky and our defense is nowhere near perfect. at least the bernardeschi issue is partly. solved with the trident. now we need consistent defending from the team, and no one besides sarri is in the position to fix that.
So Sarri is a cancer because our captain tore his ACL and we had to start a 19 year old who is new to the team as well as Costa and Ramsey being out forcing Sarri to go to his 3rd string. Sarri should do better for sure

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You have a knack for showing up in discussions where one side is making ridiculous bullshit claims, the other side is making a lot more sense and you always go after some little detail in what the sensible guy said. Its quite annoying :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)