Sami Khedira (57 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Because it doesn't? Why? Because no matter how hard Khedira tries, he can't be as dynamic as, let's say Costa. It's not down to being lazy ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there you have it. You just agreed with me. What you mentioned above is nothing he can really change, no matter how hard he tries. A big bloke like him will never be THAT dynamic, and there is only so much he can do in training to improve those aspects of his game.
Workrate has nothing to do with being "dynamic". Khedira covers as much ground as everyone else, if not more ( @Post Ironic posted stats earlier i think) So tell me how exactly is he "lazy"?

"If he wasn't lazy he'd be more dynamic" is hands down the biggest pile of bullshit pitbull has fabricated until now :sergio:

outrageously stupid.
He is not lazy, he is just not good enough to be a starter here. Good squad player, but should not play every time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
Because it doesn't? Why? Because no matter how hard Khedira tries, he can't be as dynamic as, let's say Costa. It's not down to being lazy ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there you have it. You just agreed with me. What you mentioned above is nothing he can really change, no matter how hard he tries. A big bloke like him will never be THAT dynamic, and there is only so much he can do in training to improve those aspects of his game.
Workrate has nothing to do with being "dynamic". Khedira covers as much ground as everyone else, if not more ( @Post Ironic posted stats earlier i think) So tell me how exactly is he "lazy"?

"If he wasn't lazy he'd be more dynamic" is hands down the biggest pile of bullshit pitbull has fabricated until now :sergio:

outrageously stupid.
I agree with you that its a lack of athleticism issue but that wasnt the issue. What I agreed with is that players work rate can make them more or less dynamic. That makes sense. Do you agree that Khedira could work harder and be more dynamic? thats a different story

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Khedira has been a loyal soldier for us. I have nothing but mad respect for him. I have read many comments where people are happy that he got injured. Thats horrible and i cant understand how can someone wish that to one of our own players.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes a decent player just shouldnt be starting for us we are far, far better team with him not in it. Dosent mean he hasnt good uses as a squad player.
Pretty much where I stand. He should be coming off the bench or starting before crucial CL encounters, when we need to rest few players. He isnt lazy or unproffessional, but simply not good enough anymore to warrant starting spot at Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not a Sami hater at all, but with regards to his stats it has to be said that some of them are very high due to how risk averse he is. For instance he has close to 90 % passing accuracy in Serie-A, but it's only because he constantly plays short passes to the player right next to him. I'm not saying it never happened, but I can't remember the last time he attempted a forward pass/cross which resulted in a dangerous attack or a goal.

Sami is a predictable player, and that has it's advantages too as his style makes the team more balanced and solid. But it also makes the team slightly less imaginative going forward. And I truly believe this is most people's gripe with this player; that he's simply too slow and "boring" for their liking.

He's quite a goal threat, though, and his massive experience and football intelligence makes him a highly realiable player. He'll have a big role to play in our season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like him because he hardly makes a mistake. That sense of stability lets the team around him come out of their shells. I think that's one of the reasons Max likes him so much because you know exactly what you will get with Sami :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)