Sami Khedira (75 Viewers)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
There really is only one way to treat him, the ignore list.
I'm more of a lurker than a poster, and I find his posts a bit entertaining tbh so I'wont do that. But ye, he is too predictable. After a bad match he always bash allegri, mandzu, khedira etc.. Nedved, please stop repeating the same stuff, be more creative and i won't put you on my ignore list.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
My vast knowledge and deep understanding of football far exceeds that of trolls like zizinho and DAiDevil.

Funny how both of them have gone rather quiet on the debate about our wingers. I can’t blame them though, they would look like idiots if they tried to make the same points they did 6 months ago.

I was proven right about our wingers, and I’ll be proven right about Khedira too.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
My vast knowledge and deep understanding of football far exceeds that of trolls like zizinho and DAiDevil.

Funny how both of them have gone rather quiet on the debate about our wingers. I can’t blame them though, they would look like idiots if they tried to make the same points they did 6 months ago.

I was proven right about our wingers, and I’ll be proven right about Khedira too.
Retarded_Cronios

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

only exceeding thing about yourself is the count of your chromosome 21. We went 5G5W against bus parking Serie A teams and forced a dozen of chances in Valencia, even one man down. If you had an ounce of decency you would be found hanging from some motel ceiling.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Would you be willing to teach me a few things?

Jun 6, 2015

:agree: Zizi and Dai are just jealous of your superiority, don't mind those trolls. They should embrace your knowledge and deep understanding.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:lol: what a cretin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)