Sami Khedira (12 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
shut it.

At last you changed your tune and accepted khdira is "meh" (he is indeed worst).....
Months ago u were saying he was some kind of german mvp god and trolling the posts of people who didnt agree with you...as usual, because thats the only thing you do: troll with "funny" sarcastic shid.

Sometimes i think we deserve the khediras and sturaros for having delusional guys like you as fans.
:baus:

Sometimes I think we never deserve to win CL for having spoilt entitled whiners like you as fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"shut it" he says :rofl:

The cringe is killng me. He obviously can't read, let alone post something of value.

That sounds like you should complain about it in the Beppe thread, not in the Khedira thread.

About the bolded part:

He starts because we have nothing better (in a 3 man mid). In an ideal world he would be 1st back up behind 3 wordclass mids, but you can't always get what you want. Has nothing to do with Max being stubborn.
Do i want someone better? Yes. But we don't have that someone yet, so stop moaning
Lack of alternatives.

So hard to understand.
It's not even the bitching about Khedira itself that pisses me off, far from it (I stated myself times and times again that i want someone better). It's reading the same repetetive shit over and over again, posted by the likes of Hydde and Badass, the same shit that has already been argued about back and forth and back and forth and back and forth - for pages.

Is Khedira meh - Yes.

Would i like someone better? Yes.

But is he the 3rd best mid we have? - Yes.

Will he keep on starting in a 3 man mid? Yes, because he's our 3rd best mid. Duh?!

Can be something done about it til summer? No.

Worth it to keep arguing? Only if you are able to magically pull a quality midfielder out of your ass we could start instead.

It is what it is for now, Deal with it.
Lot's of trolling with Fr3sh, PI and others, but this is what i pretty much always say whenever someone directly asks me what i think about Khedira, and i said it in several threads, not just in here. Just too lazy to look it all up for folks like you.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whats so cringy about i said?

Khedira is a dead weight in our team. You think he is something else.
We play disjointed football.

You need me to put it clearer so that way maybe, MAYBE, you will stop repying with "funny sarcastic" responses?

maybe cringy for you is someone who doesnt agree with you.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Maybe we're missing the point, are there not any tactical experds who can highlight to us what Khedrias attributes are and why he's important to our team?
First of all , I want to state that I am a Marchisio fan and secondly yes Khedira's form is lower than it was last season.

From a purely analytical view this is what I see:

a) He has very good timing and positional awareness - when to press, when to drop back, when to pass and move forward, which direction to funnel the play

For example, if you see why pogba is getting so much flack right now is despite all his skill, he is often caught out of position, you rarely see that with khedira, so its not a simple thing

b) Compared to Marchisio he has physical presence and aerial strength...which we need given the small stature of pjanic and matuidi

c) Experience at the highest levels, thats an intangible

d) Teams need balance, and dont take this as a direct comparison, with xavi and iniesta, you need a busquets - i.e. you cant field 3 iniestas or 3 pjanics for example

e) and he's a decent finisher

On a side note for badass: khedira completed more passes and had a higher pass % than SMS last night :seven:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He isnt good enough to be a starter in the best team italy and one of the best teams in europe the past few seasons. Not saying marchisio or anyone else is these days, we are clearly one short of a classy midfielder so allegri chooses experience and availability over a youthful option like bentancur for example.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I thought he kept SMS pretty quiet all game :boh: But he’s been chosen as the token scapegoat this season, he was nowhere near the worst on the field last night. That would be Mandzukic <daylight> then Asamoah.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
First of all , I want to state that I am a Marchisio fan and secondly yes Khedira's form is lower than it was last season.

From a purely analytical view this is what I see:

a) He has very good timing and positional awareness - when to press, when to drop back, when to pass and move forward, which direction to funnel the play

For example, if you see why pogba is getting so much flack right now is despite all his skill, he is often caught out of position, you rarely see that with khedira, so its not a simple thing

b) Compared to Marchisio he has physical presence and aerial strength...which we need given the small stature of pjanic and matuidi

c) Experience at the highest levels, thats an intangible

d) Teams need balance, and dont take this as a direct comparison, with xavi and iniesta, you need a busquets - i.e. you cant field 3 iniestas or 3 pjanics for example

e) and he's a decent finisher

On a side note for badass: khedira completed more passes and had a higher pass % than SMS last night
:seven:
::lol3::

but you cant talk to Badass about anything seriously, ive tried that numerous times. hell just ignore everything and continue spouting the same nonsense over and over again

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not even the bitching about Khedira itself that pisses me off, far from it (I stated myself times and times again that i want someone better). It's reading the same repetetive shit over and over again, posted by the likes of Hydde and Badass, the same shit that has already been argued about back and forth and back and forth and back and forth - for pages.

Is Khedira meh - Yes.

Would i like someone better? Yes.

But is he the 3rd best mid we have? - Yes.

Will he keep on starting in a 3 man mid? Yes, because he's our 3rd best mid. Duh?!

Can be something done about it til summer? No.

Worth it to keep arguing? Only if you are able to magically pull a quality midfielder out of your ass we could start instead.

It is what it is for now, Deal with it.
+Rep but come season's end our midfield needs an overhaul. Bring in 2 quality mids and ship Khedira to Madagascar and blast that other thing parading as a footballer to the moon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)