Sami Khedira (63 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this guy.... damn...

sell already

- - - Updated - - -

I hate having to hate one of own players its a $#@!ty feeling. Its not his fault though hes probably a cool guy, its the managments fault for keeping him and playing him.
Its not his fault to be honest. Its our fault for signing him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
this guy.... damn...

sell already

- - - Updated - - -

Its not his fault to be honest. Its our fault for signing him.
@DAiDEViL

Signing Khedira has been such a failure. Helped take us to 2 straight domestic doubles, plus a CL final playing in a 2 man mid with Pjanic last year. But we should never have signed him. :baus:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL

Signing Khedira has been such a failure. Helped take us to 2 straight domestic doubles, plus a CL final playing in a 2 man mid with Pjanic last year. But we should never have signed him. :baus:
Hydde is the leader of the crazy bunch we were talking about over in the Allegri thread. Probably stopped watching after 70 minutes and til now hasn't realized we've won. But now he's already in rant mode, jumping and bitching from thread to thread. God knows he can't be stopped once hitting full speed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hydde is the leader of the crazy bunch we were talking about over in the Allegri thread. Probably stopped watching after 70 minutes and til now hasn't realized we've won. But now he's already in rant mode, jumping and bitching from thread to thread. God knows he can't be stopped once hitting full speed.
Lol shut it cultist. Im no leader of anyone.

I imagine u were fapping to death seeing us dominate lazio with our superior football.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's not even the bitching about Khedira itself that pisses me off, far from it (I stated myself times and times again that i want someone better). It's reading the same repetetive shit over and over again, posted by the likes of Hydde and Badass, the same shit that has already been argued about back and forth and back and forth and back and forth - for pages.

Is Khedira meh - Yes.

Would i like someone better? Yes.

But is he the 3rd best mid we have? - Yes.

Will he keep on starting in a 3 man mid? Yes, because he's our 3rd best mid. Duh?!

Can be something done about it til summer? No.

Worth it to keep arguing? Only if you are able to magically pull a quality midfielder out of your ass we could start instead.

It is what it is for now, Deal with it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's not even the bitching about Khedira itself that pisses me off, far from it (I stated myself times and times again that i want someone better). It's reading the same repetetive shit over and over again, posted by the likes of Hydde and Badass, the same shit that has already been argued about back and forth and back and forth and back and forth - for pages.

Is Khedira meh - Yes.

Will he keep on starting in a 3 man mid? Yes, because he's our 3rd best mid. Duh?!

Worth it to keep arguing? Only if you are able to magically pull a quality midfielder out of your ass we could start instead.

That is such a lie, barely the 5th best

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not even the bitching about Khedira itself that pisses me off, far from it (I stated myself times and times again that i want someone better). It's reading the same repetetive $#@! over and over again, posted by the likes of Hydde and Badass, the same $#@! that has already been argued about back and forth and back and forth and back and forth - for pages.

Is Khedira meh - Yes.

shut it.

At last you changed your tune and accepted khdira is "meh" (he is indeed worst).....
Months ago u were saying he was some kind of german mvp god and trolling the posts of people who didnt agree with you...as usual, because thats the only thing you do: troll with "funny" sarcastic shid.

Sometimes i think we deserve the khediras and sturaros for having delusional guys like you as fans.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Is Khedira meh - Yes.

Is ok, dele and sms will save our midfield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)