Sami Khedira (25 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2011
Lol people using biased stat to condemn a player. I bet if you look at the stat from the beginning of the season to now, Khedira is 2nd only to Pjanic. Accept it or quit watching Juve playing because Allergi is always using him whenever he is fit.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I hate him as a player with a passion, I associate all negative things with this Juve side to Khedira. Downgrade=Khedira, Negative wins=Khedira, Sales philosophy=Khedira, Uninspiring=Khedira, Passive=Khedira, Boring=khedira.Lost final=khedira

Wish we still had Pereyra

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hate him as a player with a passion, I associate all negative things with this Juve side to Khedira. Downgrade=Khedira, Negative wins=Khedira, Sales philosophy=Khedira, Uninspiring=Khedira, Passive=Khedira, Boring=khedira.Lost final=khedira

Wish we still had Pereyra
Lol all true.

The khedira in vidal out operation summarizes all what is wrong with this current juve

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You gonna get your friend pregnant while her husband holds her hand. Then you find out she was born dude, and has had SRS and Uterus transplant to get pregnant.

Turns out you made baby with a dude.
I want you to be the "mother" and I want @DAiDEViL to hold your hand. I want the uterus to be originally @Kyle's gf/wife pre surgery
Such an amazing act of selflessness for the benefit of mankind :touched:
Fuck off :lol:
I will Ghengis Khan the shit out of the world. 30% of world to be my descendents

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I want you to be the "mother" and I want @DAiDEViL to hold your hand. I want the uterus to be originally @Kyle's gf/wife pre surgery

Fuck off :lol:
I will Ghengis Khan the shit out of the world. 30% of world to be my descendents
You sick and twisted fuck.

Your kid will crucify you, Roman style.

- - - Updated - - -

You should follow suit.
He already made a baby with his maid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)