Sami Khedira (60 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
PSG already restricted by FFP which is why they couldn't sign him last summer

City seem content with their midfield

united can have khedira

whatever the case we got a better chance dealing with Monaco than we do with lottito and lazio
both will play in England next season, and both will be ridiculously expensive. unless we decide to go full retard again like with higgy (in which case we obviously should do it for Sergej rather than Fab), they will join a Manchester club each. only question - who goes where

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
both will play in England next season, and both will be ridiculously expensive. unless we decide to go full retard again like with higgy (in which case we obviously should do it for Sergej rather than Fab), they will join a Manchester club each. only question - who goes where
I'm quietly confident. Whatever the case we know the will has to come from the player himself, they'd be foolish to want to join a club like manure.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm quietly confident. Whatever the case we know the will has to come from the player himself, they'd be foolish to want to join a club like manure.
dont know about that. money, big club, huge audience. United are a top destination for players whether people like it or not

someohow they still start Lingard tho

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
icemaη;5691726 said:
If he starts, he better play the game of his life.
Given what we've seen of him especially against teams that pressure us.... no chance.

I reckon he'll make no more than 10 successful passes tonight and plays like the usual bystander that he is going through the motions

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sami will score tonight.
If he scores the winning/decisive goal I will leave him alone for 2 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Kept SMS so quiet, Badass doesn't want im anymore ::lol3::
Always wanted Fabinho over SMS. It's not that I don't want him, frankly I would but at the right price, but if i had the choice I'd defo take Fabinho over him and that's always been my stance

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The thing with this guy as bad as he is he always seems to score goals from nothing when he is looking at his worst.

Basically his forward runs into the box are his best ability.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The thing with this guy as bad as he is he always seems to score goals from nothing when he is looking at his worst.

If that were true he'd be a golden boot contender

- - - Updated - - -

Better get ready to get Khedira'd all over your face, man!
Ready for it. Frankly if he did achieve it I wouldn't stop laughing for quite sometime

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

That's because he is so slow and passive defenders don't consider him worth watching, then up pops Sami to middle finger everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)