Sami Khedira (44 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I actually like Khedira, he is a good all-around player. His main quality is his head, hence his off the ball movements and so forth. His qualities lean towards opening up space for others so he is more of an offensive player type. With the ball, he is, as stated above, very average and a simple B2B midfielder. Defensively - once again - he is a decent player. Somewhat smart in positioning but too slow for teams with high tempo/counter-attacking. He isn't a great ball-winning midfielder. All that being said I still believe he is a good player, just that his role/player type doesn't fit what we need. He isn't and never will be a WC DMC. In a two-man midfield with Pjanic I would prefer a destroyer or someone that can cover more space or is more intelligent in defence (for positioning etcetera, kind of like Busquets). Khedira does not find those descriptions since he will look for offensive runs rather than chasing the ball. Nevertheless, this does not make him out to be that bad of a player as some make him out to be. He just isn't a type of player we need.

In the winter mercato thread I wished for a destroyer with leadership skills. That is the type of player I believe we need. A Deschamps, a Conte, or if you want a Vieira in his prime. Someone commanding presence and pushing the companions through storms. Khedira is not this one and I can't say I see anyone else in this team with this quality. Perhaps as @pitbull noted Matuidi can become this one. I certainly hope so but I am not convinced yet, time will tell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
just one season ago people were mocking me because i was saying this guy was not juve material.

how things have changed.

He should have never come to this team to get started. We should not accept trash from other top tier teams because if they are not good for them.. obvs is not good for us.

its fukim simple.
You got mocked- I was banned for calling him out.

Glad he’s been finally exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
just one season ago people were mocking me because i was saying this guy was not juve material.

how things have changed.

He should have never come to this team to get started. We should not accept trash from other top tier teams because if they are not good for them.. obvs is not good for us.

its fukim simple.
I dont disagree with you and i won't say i agree with our transfer policy but let's be realistic, most of our transfers are 'trash' from other top teams and by giving a chance to those 'washed up players' we went on a 6 consecutive Scudetto's marathon and 2 UCL finals in 3 years.... some did turn up pretty good for Juve and i will only mention a few rejects that did more than well when given a chance such as Pirlo or Tevez and lets be honest about it , in this 3 seasons Khedira was more or less a crucial member of the squad despite his frequent injuries so i woudnt recognise him anywhere near to a flop, ofc he is not as young as 3 years ago but his experience and attitude does bring a plus rather than a minus to the current squad.

But yes, ofc, like everyone else i'd prefer a better CM but let's not make it his fault he is a starter, he should be a back-up at best given our ambitions but by Juve's overall squad right now its way better with him than without...

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The new Jorge Martinez. Enough said.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)