Sami Khedira (141 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I was damn impressed when I saw Leno like 2 years ago. I'm a fanboy, I'd be in tears of joy if we signed him :D
Same. He is miles ahead of any italian candidate and I hope Beppe has an eye on him. Leverkusen won't pull dick moves, they're gonna be happy to sell him abroad and not help any rivals. I'd drop up to 30M-40M but in 1-2 years, given he doesnt extend his contract, 20-25M should be enough :tuttosport:

Neto is a clown btw. Check the matches against Verona and Sevilla

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't get a good vibe from Leali. What is going on with him?
No idea but he doesn't convince me either, I think he's gonna end up mediocre in some mid table club.

Same. He is miles ahead of any italian candidate and I hope Beppe has an eye on him. Leverkusen won't pull dick moves, they're gonna be happy to sell him abroad and not help any rivals. I'd drop up to 30M-40M but in 1-2 years, given he doesnt extend his contract, 20-25M should be enough :tuttosport:

Neto is a clown btw. Check the matches against Verona and Sevilla
:ID:

OP
alexjuventino
Jul 20, 2012
  • Thread Starter #48
    3 signings alreday, Sergio. 3

Rugani for Defense.

Khedira to reinforce the midfield. (A 6 foot 5 inch giant)

Dybala for attack.

3.Signings.Already.Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Our team hasn't been this loaded in years. :lol:
    Im pretty sure khedira is like 6 foot 2 inches

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    This free transfer is the final sign that Juventus is back to be in the absolute top. Speak what you want about Khedira but he is a well known international player. In my opinion a year ago such player would not even consider Juventus.

Also, when was the last time we had a German (well kind of) on our team? Must be before 1996.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We'll get a big keeper to replace Buffon, a guarantee, unless one of the random kids just explodes. If for example Scuffet is the same sort of level as De Gea was aged 20 it would be interesting to see if we would pay €30m to have someone that age start for us, because keepers that age will make mistakes no matter the talent.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    3 signings alreday, Sergio. 3

Rugani for Defense.

Khedira to reinforce the midfield. (A 6 foot 5 inch giant)

Dybala for attack.

3.Signings.Already.Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Our team hasn't been this loaded in years. :lol:
    Did I miss something?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    This free transfer is the final sign that Juventus is back to be in the absolute top. Speak what you want about Khedira but he is a well known international player. In my opinion a year ago such player would not even consider Juventus.

Also, when was the last time we had a German (well kind of) on our team? Must be before 1996.
    Your sig is very big and disturbing. You should change it.

And here you go http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/russian-cat-abandoned-baby-warm-hours-article-1.2079848

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)