Sami Khedira (55 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
People keep mentioning Marchisio for some reason. That's just nonsense. He was past it while here, now he doesn't play in Russia and started transitioning his career into IG, ads and other stuff. He is not gonna be any help on the pitch for sure. If you disagree you can't really be taken serious.

And what injury are you talking about? lol
So we should get him back now because he would be good if he didn't get injured 3 years ago?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
People keep mentioning Marchisio for some reason. That's just nonsense. He was past it while here, now he doesn't play in Russia and started transitioning his career into IG, ads and other stuff. He is not gonna be any help on the pitch for sure. If you disagree you can't really be taken serious.

And what injury are you talking about? lol
So we should get him back now because he would be good if he didn't get injured 3 years ago?
I'm talking about ACL injury which Marchisio suffered against Palermo in 2015/2016 season. That injury is what makes Marchisio not able to back to his best days.
How come you didn't know that? Are you new to football? or you just following Juve recently because CR7 bandwagon?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I am enjoying this forum page a lot. Here we have a very good summary:

-Khedira made a freeloading career out of riding on word class teammates capability.

-because of khedira’s ‘international resume’, Marchisio (prince of juve) has been continuously overlooked and hence did not reach the highest potential

-whenever Khedira plays, it is like our football has been poisoned by negative energy and creativity has been devoured by his insistence to kill football as a sport.

-lemina, perrrerya, padoin, or sturaro would easily have a bettter impact on our team than khedira

-other than having a hot wife, Khedira’s life is not a life worth living. He seems to be a guy that would make 6mil a year but chooses to drive a prius.

-khedira is a bad example for kids. Who would want their kid to play in a top team and specializes in making backward passes devoid of risk in front of national audience? Only Khedira’s ancestors would.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I'm talking about ACL injury which Marchisio suffered against Palermo in 2015/2016 season. That injury is what makes Marchisio not able to back to his best days.
How come you didn't know that? Are you new to football? or you just following Juve recently because CR7 bandwagon?
Lol you are lost. You don't even know what you are arguing about. Read the posts again and you will facepalm too.
I simply said that Marchisio is not what we need on the pitch now, and that his professional football career is very near its end. Imagining that he didn't get injured 3-4 years ago won't change the present, am I talking to a kid or what.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Dai and Klovn still defend this 6 mill a year fraud :lol:
Klovn appears to be semi retarted. He can't string a post together in this forum but he can dislike all your posts, even if it doesn't make sense. It doesn't mean he rates Khedira or anything from my experience with the simpleton so far. Just means he has nothing better to do.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Klovn appears to be semi retarted. He can't string a post together in this forum but he can dislike all your posts, even if it doesn't make sense. It doesn't mean he rates Khedira or anything from my experience with the simpleton so far. Just means he has nothing better to do.
semi would be an improvement. Watch out he'll dislike our post now :cry:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yea tbh, he might be shit but he rarely directly costs us and yesterday wasn't on him
it's not a question of whether he cost us or not, you could put part of the blame of yesterday's 2nd goal on him as well as bonucci failing to head the ball from the corner instead of wrestling with their guy. The fact is he is a handicap to our team, his input is next to nothing. Just a passenger and an expensive one

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
semi would be an improvement. Watch out he'll dislike our post now :cry:
Klovn is the Khedira of posters on this forum. Mostly useless and just annoying, adds nothing of value. Not intelligent enough for an interesting discussion and not funny enough to make anyone laugh. No wonder he defends him.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I am enjoying this forum page a lot. Here we have a very good summary:

-Khedira made a freeloading career out of riding on word class teammates capability.

-because of khedira’s ‘international resume’, Marchisio (prince of juve) has been continuously overlooked and hence did not reach the highest potential

-whenever Khedira plays, it is like our football has been poisoned by negative energy and creativity has been devoured by his insistence to kill football as a sport.

-lemina, perrrerya, padoin, or sturaro would easily have a bettter impact on our team than khedira

-other than having a hot wife, Khedira’s life is not a life worth living. He seems to be a guy that would make 6mil a year but chooses to drive a prius.

-khedira is a bad example for kids. Who would want their kid to play in a top team and specializes in making backward passes devoid of risk in front of national audience? Only Khedira’s ancestors would.
Spot on. Only Disco Stu sucks even more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)