Sami Khedira (45 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I bet the reason he keeps making these comments is cause he knows his place in the team is in serious doubt.

I think were he leave for a reasonable sum it would be best situation for all parties involved. He probably still make for a good asset for a team that wants to use him deeper, in a more limited 2 man midfield role but he sure as shit is no B2B mid for a our 4-3-3. Waayyy too slow and frequently uninvolved in play out there.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
So we give away this seasons best midfielder?

I really hope that there will be 2 good signings on this position then.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I bet the reason he keeps making these comments is cause he knows his place in the team is in serious doubt.

I think were he leave for a reasonable sum it would be best situation for all parties involved. He probably still make for a good asset for a team that wants to use him deeper, in a more limited 2 man midfield role but he sure as shit is no B2B mid for a our 4-3-3. Waayyy too slow and frequently uninvolved in play out there.
On tuz.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I think were he leave for a reasonable sum it would be best situation for all parties involved. He probably still make for a good asset for a team that wants to use him deeper, in a more limited 2 man midfield role but he sure as $#@! is no B2B mid for a our 4-3-3. Waayyy too slow and frequently uninvolved in play out there.
I think you are going places.
he is reading the situaton well, because is no secret that Juventus midfield have been under fire this season and changes will be made.

So for him,. is the perfect moment to abandon ship. Seems that the current cycle in which he participated is coming to an end and most likely more influential midfielders will come and bench him.

So perfect time for him to try luck in the EPL and experience something new, with competitive salary and new motivation.

We will benefit from it too obvs.

- - - Updated - - -

You can bet your house he will be warming the bench after the first 2 months into the season.
Kyle is right

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You can bet your house he will be warming the bench after the first 2 months into the season.
Kyle is right
No he won't, cause unlike tuz, Max rates him. Bookmark this page if you want.

He sure doesn't have to fear the Can and Pellegrini jabronis Beppe is gonna bring in. IF we bring in SMS it's a different case, but i doubt we will.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No he won't, cause unlike tuz, Max rates him. Bookmark this page if you want.

He sure doesn't have to fear the Can and Pellegrini jabronis Beppe is gonna bring in. IF we bring in SMS it's a different case, but i doubt we will.
I know for sure max rates him, way too much. But his hand will be forced. Im pretty sure.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nah all our pursuits of CM targets and sami's own comments arent because everything is grande in midfield
Our mid isn't exactly great eh? No shit.

If Beppe (finally) manages to bring in a genuine midfield upgrade - fine, i couldn't be more happy. But the players we are linked to at the moment won't make Khedira hit the bench, and look more like depth options/market opportunities.

Btw. If Matuidi isn't able to regain his pre injury form (which has been pretty good imo) he might be the worst starting mid we have at the moment. I really wonder what happened to him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our mid isn't exactly great eh? No $#@!.

If Beppe (finally) manages to bring in a genuine midfield upgrade - fine, i couldn't be more happy. But the players we are linked to at the moment won't make Khedira hit the bench, and look more like depth options/market opportunities.

Btw. If Matuidi isn't able to regain his pre injury form (which has been pretty good imo) he might be the worst starting mid we have at the moment. I really wonder what happened to him.
This i agree. He is like Momo Sissohko 2.0 right now. Totally not what we should be fielding as a top team. Maybe he was always like that but we got hyped by his workrate, as i dont think his technique would dissapear from an injury he already recovered.

What we are seeing is most lkikely what we will continue seeing from now on. A man who can run and tackle, but has zero influence in our build up. A better Sturaro.

Jan 5, 2011
INow think about it, he is never this important for Real Madrid as he is for us. Zidane considers himself as Real legend not our, so it is a sweet revenge if Khedira considers himself as Juventus legend. I can't wait to troll Real forum if that really happens.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
INow think about it, he is never this important for Real Madrid as he is for us. Zidane considers himself as Real legend not our, so it is a sweet revenge if Khedira considers himself as Juventus legend. I can't wait to troll Real forum if that really happens.
I don't think they're going to care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)