Sami Khedira (21 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...except for a month or two, Sami had almost no drive this season...
that's the same for most of our squad: on an individual level, most of our players struggled to find consistency. it was either some injuries or a sudden dip in form that nobody could avoid. these guys are not machines, and we are lucky to have a deep squad.

i'd keep khedira as a squad player. i'm not sure he'd be happy with that role, though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Exclusive: Khedira ready to leave Juventus; management wants him to stay | Calciomercato.com

Sami Khedira is seriously considering to leave Juventus already this summer, having spent another season as a protagonist for the Turin side. The 31-year-old wants a new adventure on the highest level, thus ruling out a move to MLS or China.
However, the final choice hasn't arrived yet, although a move this summer is likely, also because his contract expires in 2019. The management hasn't changed its stance for situations like these: those who want to leave are free to do so.

Furthermore, having secured Emre Can for the midfield for free, the Bianconeri will have a decent replacement, should Khedira leave. The latter would like to explore his opportunities abroad, with multiple clubs interested in bringing him in.

However, Marotta and Paratici would like Khedira to remain at the club for one more year, allowing him to choose his destination next summer when his contract expires. With that said, the final decision will be in the hands of Khedira, although Juve certainly want to keep him.

By Fabrizio Romano
I hope we get at least 15m for him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
that's the same for most of our squad: on an individual level, most of our players struggled to find consistency. it was either some injuries or a sudden dip in form that nobody could avoid. these guys are not machines, and we are lucky to have a deep squad.

i'd keep khedira as a squad player. i'm not sure he'd be happy with that role, though.
For most it was a dip in form, but for some like Khedira, Sandro and Mandzukic it seemed like they didnt want to play at all and dont give a shit. I can understand technical and physical difficulties, but I really hate players who hide on the pitch for months

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Exclusive: Khedira ready to leave Juventus; management wants him to stay | Calciomercato.com

Sami Khedira is seriously considering to leave Juventus already this summer, having spent another season as a protagonist for the Turin side. The 31-year-old wants a new adventure on the highest level, thus ruling out a move to MLS or China.
However, the final choice hasn't arrived yet, although a move this summer is likely, also because his contract expires in 2019. The management hasn't changed its stance for situations like these: those who want to leave are free to do so.

Furthermore, having secured Emre Can for the midfield for free, the Bianconeri will have a decent replacement, should Khedira leave. The latter would like to explore his opportunities abroad, with multiple clubs interested in bringing him in.

However, Marotta and Paratici would like Khedira to remain at the club for one more year, allowing him to choose his destination next summer when his contract expires. With that said, the final decision will be in the hands of Khedira, although Juve certainly want to keep him.

By Fabrizio Romano
Why they would like for him to stay to go for free the next year? That makes no sense.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
did you miss this season?
No, I did not. The difference is that I'm (or at least trying to be) objective. Contrary to some other users who just stick to their opinion no matter what. And such an attitude perfectly narrates Khedira's perception by some posters here. They bashed Sami whenever he had a quiet game against some minnows because as we all know what really matters is to be winning by five goals margin against such teams because it attracts the sponsors and some childish Facebook pages would post Juve related videos. However, when Sami always delivered when it truly mattered they kept their mouths shut like nothing happened.
Just listen how the speaker introduced him before the scudetto celebration: a complete midfielder, a true champion. The guy won everything there is to win with Real, Juve and Germany always playing a vital role. Yet you have people here literally begging for him to leave. It's disgraceful and only shows how stupid and small they are.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No, I did not. The difference is that I'm (or at least trying to be) objective. Contrary to some other users who just stick to their opinion no matter what. And such an attitude perfectly narrates Khedira's perception by some posters here. They bashed Sami whenever he had a quiet game against some minnows because as we all know what really matters is to be winning by five goals margin against such teams because it attracts the sponsors and some childish Facebook pages would post Juve related videos. However, when Sami always delivered when it truly mattered they kept their mouths shut like nothing happened.
Just listen how the speaker introduced him before the scudetto celebration: a complete midfielder, a true champion. The guy won everything there is to win with Real, Juve and Germany always playing a vital role. Yet you have people here literally begging for him to leave. It's disgraceful and only shows how stupid and small they are.
I'd rather have players who play like they want to be here all season long, not just the last 2 months of the season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Came to post his twitter feed...lol same pic :p

[video=twitter;999231788638724096]https://twitter.com/SamiKhedira/status/999231788638724096[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)