Sami Khedira (23 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve, Khedira: 'I would like to play in the Premier League'

06 May at 16:20
Sami Khedira with his goal at Bologna, the ninth in the season, put his signature even more significantly on what could be the fourth Scudetto of the Allegri era. But there are no certainties about the continuation of his adventure in black and white, as the German national himself confessed in an interview with Bild.

"My contract expires in a year. I often think of the future because anything can happen. I'm fine here, but I love challenges and I look for them. I would like to win as many titles as possible in as many championships as possible. Among the best leagues in Europe I lack England, having won in Spain, Germany and Italy.

“The Premier League has always fascinated me. Winning the title there would complete my collection. But I do not want to nominate or propose: I'm fine in Turin and predicting the future in football is difficult.”

On time at Juve- When I faced Juve as an opponent I did not perceive how extraordinary this club is. But then since I'm here it's all different. The club tradition is immediately apparent."

Jan 5, 2011
Why not, he is a worldclass player so he is definitely not thinking to play at MLS league or retiring at Juventus yet. As I said give him another same 3 year contract with 4.5m salary and he will definitely stay.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If Sami really is worth around 28M than sell him this summer. Now he's a player who I would gladly grant his request. Has had some clutch goals but like a few others on Juve has had invisible moments on the pitch. I just feel with some of speed evident on the squad, Sami not a best match for the team.

Apr 19, 2007
If Sami really is worth around 28M than sell him this summer. Now he's a player who I would gladly grant his request. Has had some clutch goals but like a few others on Juve has had invisible moments on the pitch. I just feel with some of speed evident on the squad, Sami not a best match for the team.
I agree. I think he definatley has some years left in him but cant be in a slow midfield or he looks really bad at times.

Jan 5, 2011
Why, who can you buy with 28 mil. 2 sturaro or 1 sturaro and 1 matuidi. We must keep him at all cost if our board has any ambition in CL.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Khedira: 'Happy at Juve, but…’
By Football Italia staff

Sami Khedira insists he is 'happy’ at Juventus but wants to win the Premier League to 'complete his collection.’

The midfielder has won League titles in Germany with Stuttgart, Spain with Real Madrid and Italy with the Bianconeri.

And with just one year remaining on his contract in Turin, the 31-year-old admits he often thinks about the future.

“My contract expires in a year, I often think about the future because anything can happen,” the German said during an interview with Bild.

“I am happy here, I love challenges and I look for them.

“I want to win as many trophies as possible in as many Leagues as possible.

“Out of the best Leagues in Europe, I am missing England after having won in Spain, Germany and Italy.

“The Premier League has always fascinated me. Winning the title there would complete my collection.”

Despite his desire to play in England, Khedira says he is 'happy’ at a 'special’ club like Juve.

“But I don’t want to propose anything. I am happy in Turin and in football it is hard to predict anything in the future.

“Here, I have seen that Juve are special.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Keep him for another year as we are losing enough experienced players this summer, then personally I'm fine with him moving on. He's a good and intelligent player but he also creates limitations on how quick you can turn defence into attack.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Khedira: 'Happy at Juve, but…’
By Football Italia staff

Sami Khedira insists he is 'happy’ at Juventus but wants to win the Premier League to 'complete his collection.’

The midfielder has won League titles in Germany with Stuttgart, Spain with Real Madrid and Italy with the Bianconeri.

And with just one year remaining on his contract in Turin, the 31-year-old admits he often thinks about the future.

“My contract expires in a year, I often think about the future because anything can happen,” the German said during an interview with Bild.

“I am happy here, I love challenges and I look for them.

“I want to win as many trophies as possible in as many Leagues as possible.

“Out of the best Leagues in Europe, I am missing England after having won in Spain, Germany and Italy.

“The Premier League has always fascinated me. Winning the title there would complete my collection.”

Despite his desire to play in England, Khedira says he is 'happy’ at a 'special’ club like Juve.

“But I don’t want to propose anything. I am happy in Turin and in football it is hard to predict anything in the future.

“Here, I have seen that Juve are special.”
doesent mention France :baus:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Keep him for another year as we are losing enough experienced players this summer, then personally I'm fine with him moving on. He's a good and intelligent player but he also creates limitations on how quick you can turn defence into attack.
Barzagli, Chiellini, Marchisio, Benatia, Matuidi, Higuain, Pjanic etc etc

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Are the bold three confirmed as staying? Reading between the lines it could be either way with them, but I'd expect we won't let too many go.
Barzagli is signing an extension

Marchisio wants to stay apparently. Either way it'll be one of Khedira or Marchisio not both.

Benatia is 50-50 but i reckon he'll stay.

I think we have enough experienced players in squad despite the rumored departures. (Buffon, Licht, Asamoah, Mandzukic etc)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He doesnt fit our midfield. Its very apparent.

One thing is to poach goals in easy games, and another is to command our midfield.

He neess to be sold.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Barzagli is signing an extension

Marchisio wants to stay apparently. Either way it'll be one of Khedira or Marchisio not both.

Benatia is 50-50 but i reckon he'll stay.

I think we have enough experienced players in squad despite the rumored departures. (Buffon, Licht, Asamoah, Mandzukic etc)
Why would Benatia leave?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)