Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juve got really lucky this year with Vidal being out of sorts for about 2/3 of the season and Marrone and Romulo missing most of the season, that they were able to weather those storms with what they had in the injury department in the midfield .

We can't possibly hope to be that fortunate if the injury/form scenarios play out again next season. Khedira, if healthy, and its a big if, but if he is then our midfield rotation increases exponentially in quality.
nah i'm good bro

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
4/5M a year.. he'll be one of the highest paid of the entire squad..

and he's slow as fuck

don't really like him... but now I'm going to keep my mouth shut until I see him play. But I don't expect much, probably an albatross contract in a few years.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Nainga$#@! and Allan dominating the league? Wtf are we watching the same league?
Can you please mention midfielders who have dominate Naingolan? And by the Way I dont like him! Just making my point, saying that we need dynamic players like alan, NOT slow players like khedira. If he was a playmaker, than fair he is slow - but he for sure is NOT..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

and he's slow as fuck

don't really like him... but now I'm going to keep my mouth shut until I see him play. But I don't expect much, probably an albatross contract in a few years.

Jan 5, 2007
we need we need, not trying to offend any one but no one ask the fans how you like the team to be the coach and the club decide that and from that point they target the players that fulfill the requirements.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

and he's slow as $#@!

Llorente is making the same khedira is about to get. If Pirlo leaves khedira could be a starter with marchisio at regista. Even if Pirlo stays khedira will see good minutes.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Let's pretend that never happened. :shifty:

I hope it doesn't mean that one of Paul or Vidal will be leaving. :D
I doubt it. Think about it, if one of those were really leaving you're going to be aiming higher than khedira for a replacement, especially with all that money you would receive for them. Khedira is just a good depth signing. If anyone's leaving my money is on pirlo, and I still think that's unlikely.

Mar 30, 2006
I still don't want him but I'm slowly starting to think his signing isn't such a bad idea.
I think it will be great the more I think about it. He is going to come here with a huge chip on his shoulder after his treatment by Madrid and he will be hungry to give everything on the field. I could see this signing being another one of Marotta's beauties.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/9861506/real-madrid-midfielder-sami-khedira-hurt-by-omission-from-the-side

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We use 4 midfielders every game and we play +50 games in a season. There will be plenty of playtime for everyone.
:tup:

He'll do well here if we sign him. People are moaning as if we're signing Giulio Migliaccio or something FFS. This guy is a CL and WC winner FFS, and only 28. Still a few years of top level football in him.

I love Marotta's free transfer signings :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

100 mil from CL and ppl still bitchin bout an extra 1 mil per year on a german international salary?
It baffles me that people think our management don't know what they're doing. I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt from here on out, they've certainly earned it over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)