Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Maybe Vidal is a goner..?
I don't know why he wants to go to Arsenal. He's definitely not better than Wilshere.
But why do people think he'll be 'riding the bench' most of the time ? Probably wont be a regular starter but he'll still start a lot of games alright.
My point was Llorente was brought in as a definite first eleven player. Khedira (or Allan or whoever) will get enough playing time. But they aren't better than our current starters and hence their buy isn't comparable to the Llorente situation.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
High wage, injuried half the season and strikes me as a player who has have hes peak!

I want Alan! These dynamic players is the future! And they totaly dominate serie a. ( radja N, vidal , and so on)

Jan 5, 2007
i understand the issue of his salary but if he is coming for free then its ok, and he wasnt injured for long time, he said it by him self RM inform him that he is not needed anymore and freeze him out.

i dont think he will be a starter, but lets say maybe allegri has plans for him, any way he is a good add for the team (28 old and had top level experience and very technical player)

for a tectical coach like allegri you need options and players with different qualities and abilities to help in various kind of games, and he will be good card for allegri to play.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Juve got really lucky this year with Vidal being out of sorts for about 2/3 of the season and Marrone and Romulo missing most of the season, that they were able to weather those storms with what they had in the injury department in the midfield .

We can't possibly hope to be that fortunate if the injury/form scenarios play out again next season. Khedira, if healthy, and its a big if, but if he is then our midfield rotation increases exponentially in quality.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Never liked Khedira but i'm starting to warm up to this, for depth purposes of course.

And, honestly, who am I to question the moves management has been making these days. Beppe/Paratici have been getting everything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)