Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
in a 3 man midfield, i think hes better out right than as a CDM

but i dont think we will use a 4-3-2-1 next season, especially not if we dont sign a Cavani like striker. 4-3-1-2 is working so well this season, so i think we will keep it.

i think Allegri likes to have versatile options off the bench in knock out games, thats why he said that about Pereyra. looking at the whole picture, if we do sign Khedira and also sell Pirlo, i think Sami is more likely to start than Pereyra (or Romulo and Sturaro). with Pirlo gone, we lose a starter and we give his wages to a new proven international player.

Khedira is in his best years. he had some problems with injuries but its not as serious as it is with Falcao for example. he should be able to regain his form when given a run of games here
let’a agree to disagree.

but

i only give up cause...

1.) its 2:35 in the morning.
2.)...and my old Bones hurt from (inline)skating. :mut:

...to end this:

add "Khedira will be a Starter" to ur signature ;)

- - - Updated - - -

ban zizinho? sure!

:p
:boss:

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
in a 3 man midfield, i think hes better out right than as a CDM

but i dont think we will use a 4-3-2-1 next season, especially not if we dont sign a Cavani like striker. 4-3-1-2 is working so well this season, so i think we will keep it.

i think Allegri likes to have versatile options off the bench in knock out games, thats why he said that about Pereyra. looking at the whole picture, if we do sign Khedira and also sell Pirlo, i think Sami is more likely to start than Pereyra (or Romulo and Sturaro). with Pirlo gone, we lose a starter and we give his wages to a new proven international player.

Khedira is in his best years. he had some problems with injuries but its not as serious as it is with Falcao for example. he should be able to regain his form when given a run of games here
If we do play 4-3-2-1 next season, there is no need for another striker, unless we are planning to offload Llorente. This could be a good formation if we cannot find Pirlo replacement. However our creativity would be a problem. If Khedira comes, I dont think we will get Allan as our mid will be overpopulated.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
let’a agree to disagree.

but

i only give up cause...

1.) its 2:35 in the morning.
2.)...and my old Bones hurt from (inline)skating. :mut:

...to end this:

add "Khedira will be a Starter" to ur signature ;)

- - - Updated - - -

:boss:
:D

i cant add him to my signature. 1st, it will jinx my current signature and we will end up selling those 3 and 2nd, i dont even know if we will get him :p

but im gonna sleep now too anyway. good night :hi:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

i cant add him to my signature. 1st, it will jinx my current signature and we will end up selling those 3 and 2nd, i dont even know if we will get him :p

but im gonna sleep now too anyway. good night :hi:
add
"IF (and it’s a big IF!!!) we get Khedira he will be a Starter here." ;)

Goodnight. :hi:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
'Only slight difference between the player's request and Juve's offer'-GDM

Stop the complaining about his salary.He's coming here alright.Cant see us paying the numbers which have been suggested here such as 15m signing on fee and 5m salary so we have to assume he's reduced his demands.So keep calm and stfu experds.We are signing another really good freebie.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Apparently we were very 'impressed' during our conversations with him.You'd have to trust Marotta/Paratici's judgement here i suppose.Maybe they think he can revive his career here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)