Salvatore Bocchetti - CB - Rubin Kazan (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss! Yes...and Yes...absolutely, 100% yes.

Loan with a fixed option to buy next season or first dibs next season. Perfect for backup...start him as LB then if our CB gets hurt he moves to the middle and on comes DC. :tup:

Yes. Done deal please.
I thought you hated loans?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we guy buy him for a good price this summer then done deal that. As far as the loan with a fixed price it makes sense. I am against loans when they are "used" to gain experience because that is just bullshit. If it is true that they really want to get rid of him and they are ok with a loan then that's fine by me. If they want him back next year then no, fuck that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Shut up, I meant about "AGREEING" with me "as hard as it might have been for you"

:p
I agree with you when what you say makes sense but there lies the problem.
If we guy buy him for a good price this summer then done deal that. As far as the loan with a fixed price it makes sense. I am against loans when they are "used" to gain experience because that is just bullshit. If it is true that they really want to get rid of him and they are ok with a loan then that's fine by me. If they want him back next year then no, fuck that.
If it was up to you completely then what would you have done with Giovinco this year?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree with you when what you say makes sense but there lies the problem.

If it was up to you completely then what would you have done with Giovinco this year?
I would have kept him and never considered Martinez. We bought a 12m player only to play him out of position.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea it seems stupid that we replaced a talented player who was being played out of position for an older less talented player to be played out of position and paid 12mil for the honor.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yea it seems stupid that we replaced a talented player who was being played out of position for an older less talented player to be played out of position and paid 12mil for the honor.
Exactly. If we are going to play a player out of position then why spend anything on them at all, just use the pawn we have. :D

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Bocchetti? Absulotely not. I bet all these who rate him have watched no more than 5 matches of this player.

I don't understand why Genoa would let their best defender leave. They also sold Sokratis and bought Rafinha and Criscito. How are they resonating?
Bocchetti is Genoa's worst defender, actually.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
YES AND YES AND YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

he is absolutely one hell of a defender specially at this age.. omg it would be more excited to me to see him here than Bonucci even thought i liked Bonucci but i saw Bocchetti a lot and he always impressed me..

let's get him now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)