Salvatore Bocchetti - CB - Rubin Kazan (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i think chiellini has been our best defender but bonucci certainly has been excellent, as has barzagli...
nevertheless it would be stupid to invest heavily in our defence while we are clearly missing a striker.

furthermore: which CB do you want us to buy cronios? remember what kind of skills conte wants his central CB to have... the only class CB i can think about from the top of my head who is very good at making short/long passes and has an excellent vision is hummels.
good luck getting him in january or anytime soon for a reasonable price.

additionally it would be rather stupid to cut bonucci now. he has improved rapidly... if he keeps growing like that we really shouldn´t bother getting a replacement for him but for barzagli in about 3-4 years time ;)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
A striker is only a possibility if we can offload one of our own and it doesn't like that is going to be the case. Matri or Quags probably don't want a January move out with the CL left while both have the possibility of playing in the CL knockout phase. Only 1 injury or a sudden revival is needed for them. And Bendtner being injured, will stay put as well...

So until that time I can see us focussing on defensive additions (CB/LWB).

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Since no one is good enough for Cron, we should get a time machine and get Cannavaro from WC 2006 and make him stop aging so he is in that form forever or, we could take the intergalactic option and get defendarids from planet defendu (better than scirea, baresi, nesta & cannavaro in one being).

I'm sure cron would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)