Sahar K and Iran (1 Viewer)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Dude I'm from Iran myself so I know what's allowed and what's not. The fact that government or mullahs enforce the dress code less strictly is totally irrelevant since you cannot consider that a right. The moment women demand it as a right they get thrown in jail.
That's how they keep control of the people, for a woman to promote removing the hijab the government comes down hard saying that its an un-Islamic concept, the lady being someone who wants to change the religion, dilute teachings etc. so the more religious lot will buy that. and if you oppose then you're some sort of deviant. Its oppression of your mind by using religion to force the people but take away the layers and its a dictatorship trying to preserve itself.

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #23
    What Iran is doing is not any different than expanding ban on hijab in Europe.
    What’s the punishment for speaking against the hijab in Europe?

Also, as far as I know, they were doing it for ID purposes. It’s ridiculous that I have to take my hat off when entering a bank but someone can cover their entire head because they claim they’re Muslim. Sorry man, but the world’s evolving and Islam needs to evolve with it

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    What’s the punishment for speaking against the hijab in Europe?

Also, as far as I know, they were doing it for ID purposes. It’s ridiculous that I have to take my hat off when entering a bank but someone can cover their entire head because they claim they’re Muslim. Sorry man, but the world’s evolving and Islam needs to evolve with it
    The laws are against one specific type of hijab (burqa). Comparing it to the systematic discrimination that Islamic Republic is doing is some mental gymnastics or just pure trolling.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    Sorry man, but the world’s evolving and Islam needs to evolve with it
    A devout Christian, Jew and Muslim would all lead near identical lives if they follow their religion as it is meant to be. Muslims just happen to be flavour of the month which is why you think that the religion needs evolving, if you were to study a bit you'd find that the Burqa isn't necessary nor compulsory and that actually people want to ban it to piss off Muslims or it would be handled much better than it is.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    A devout Christian, Jew and Muslim would all lead near identical lives if they follow their religion as it is meant to be. Muslims just happen to be flavour of the month which is why you think that the religion needs evolving, if you were to study a bit you'd find that the Burqa isn't necessary nor compulsory and that actually people want to ban it to piss off Muslims or it would be handled much better than it is.
    Where do you currently live, if you don't mind me asking?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    FIFA should ban Iran from all international competition over their medieval ban on women in stadiums.

- - - Updated - - -

PRC_84467709.jpg

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Yeah absolutely absurd, but as I said before, it's not like they put you in jail because you don't cover your head, they barely care (mullas do, the government doesn't). people post semi-naked photos of themselves in social media and nobody cares.
    and what I said before applies to this case that you post too, she was an activist meaning she vocally protested against the hijab and promoted not having hijab, and in this cases consequences are severe, and of course absurd.
    Could something happen to you if you openly criticized your government on this forum?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Could something happen to you if you openly criticized your government on this forum?
    no one would arrest you for just talking about politic issues.but goverment monitor Activities on net and social media's and they arrest people who engage in political activity against the government.

May 23, 2013
    I respect the IRI for their independent stance. However, stuff like this among other activities (supporting Taliban etc) I look down upon strongly.

I'd imagine had Mossadegh not been removed by the CIA, Iran would be better off today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)