Sad news: Neddy out of rematch! (1 Viewer)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
That's great :) You live in New York? Can't wait to go there.. heard it's nice..

Anyways back on topic.. Nedved would probably be out for this match so the 433 is the way to go..

------------------Buffon-------------------
zebina-------Thuram-----Canna------
--------------------------------------------Zambrotta
----Emerson----Camoranesi-----Tacchinardi----

----------Zalayeta----------------Alex
-----------------------Zlatan---------

This could work well, seeing as Tacchinardi can cover for Rambo on the left flank while he's making his runs forward, and ditto to Emerson with zebina, and camoranesi has been excellent this season with his dribbles, passes, assists, so I think he'd be great in the playmaker role, between the two DMs.. This formation IMO is balanced, and that's how I'd play it..

(I didn't include Trez cuz he's out of fitness.. subbed in the 2nd half instead of Zalayeta or Alex, with Zlatan dropping back into the 2nd support striker position..)

*phew* :D

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
its a hard call if neddy is not fitbut i think oliveria might start i know he has been inconsistant but he would carry more of an attacking threat than tac, also it is close between trez and zalayeta, but if trez is fit i would prefer to go wit him, while zalayeta has been like a supersub on occasions.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well we managed to do it without Nedved, but I still miss him in action.
Let's hope he performs for us in the next CL game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)