Sad news: Neddy out of rematch! (2 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Zidane Will Be Fit To Face Juve
3/1/2005 1:44:00 PM
Real Madrid fantasy midfielder Zinedine Zidane will be able to face his former club Juventus in the Delle Alpi stadium next week.
The good news arrived after scans on the French superstar revealed he didn’t suffer a strain in his left thigh.

In order for Zidane to be in his best shape for the second leg Champions League clash, Real will allow him to sit out their next two Liga matches against Betis and Valencia respectively.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Zidane Will Be Fit To Face Juve
3/1/2005 1:44:00 PM
Real Madrid fantasy midfielder Zinedine Zidane will be able to face his former club Juventus in the Delle Alpi stadium next week.
The good news arrived after scans on the French superstar revealed he didn’t suffer a strain in his left thigh.

In order for Zidane to be in his best shape for the second leg Champions League clash, Real will allow him to sit out their next two Liga matches against Betis and Valencia respectively.
Let him come and play.....

Forza Juve!

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yeah i agree if we beat roma we will be back on top form while if real slip up and have two bad performances coupled with the loss to depor then their confidence will be low so if we score first and level the tie they will feel the pressure, for some reason i hope that neddy will still play despite all the reports maybe moggi or someone is hiding the real truth

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
let zizou play, we fear no1, i tihnk if we can beat roma then we will go through, the roma game is critical morale wise
you said it, WE FEAR NO 1, hell YAAAAAAAAAA

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we fear no enemy, but a bad juve,
tha lack of neddy may result a bad juve,
this is a rule, there are exceptions however,
we sould bet on them, its time for juve to take control of the situation and when neddy will be back,
everybody will fear juve.
btw;any news?

May 30, 2004
here comes the overconfident idiots... plz guys just shut up ffs .. let the match take place .. hope the best for juve HOPE
if we beat roma we will lose from real .. if we lose from roma i assure you we will go through to the next roubnd.. madrid are losing ll there matches but when they play us... you all saw there performance....i just think if roma thrashes us and everyones like o ok they are going to get eliminated now.. then surprise we are through to the quarterfinals.. yay

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
here comes the overconfident idiots... plz guys just shut up ffs .. let the match take place .. hope the best for juve HOPE
if we beat roma we will lose from real .. if we lose from roma i assure you we will go through to the next roubnd.. madrid are losing ll there matches but when they play us... you all saw there performance....i just think if roma thrashes us and everyones like o ok they are going to get eliminated now.. then surprise we are through to the quarterfinals.. yay
Oh c'mon, am sure no one here is overconfident, but we have to act like this as long as we Support Juve and Believe, aiight?;)

Forza Juventus!

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Oh c'mon, am sure no one here is overconfident, but we have to act like this as long as we Support Juve and Believe, aiight?;)

Forza Juventus!
exactly, and saying we fear no1 does not make us overconfiedent winning the next games is gunna be tough all we are saying is tht we are afraid of neither of the 2 teams.

we may well fail, but we will die trying

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
yeah i agree if we beat roma we will be back on top form while if real slip up and have two bad performances coupled with the loss to depor then their confidence will be low so if we score first and level the tie they will feel the pressure, for some reason i hope that neddy will still play despite all the reports maybe moggi or someone is hiding the real truth
! it would be great to beat roma, but the roma game has nothing to do with this one.. IMO!! because lets say we lose at roma, then the players will give there EVERYTHING to go thru to CL because they will think, "we just lost at roma, we have to show who we really are", so...
but still we have to beat roma, and real...

Forza Juventus !

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Forza Juventus!
well said, we are juventus, on our good day we are ABLE to beat everyone,
its not impossible to beat real, we have to believe we still have chances we lost only 1-0 and as zlatan said: "if i was thinking juve has no chances, i would stay home to wach the match from the TV"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

exactly, and saying we fear no1 does not make us overconfiedent winning the next games is gunna be tough all we are saying is tht we are afraid of neither of the 2 teams.

we may well fail, but we will die trying
yepp ( We Live together, We Die together, Juve 4 lifeeeeee ) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)