Sad news: Neddy out of rematch! (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

well said, we are juventus, on our good day we are ABLE to beat everyone,
its not impossible to beat real, we have to believe we still have chances we lost only 1-0 and as zlatan said: "if i was thinking juve has no chances, i would stay home to wach the match from the TV"
Exactly, Real el puta should fear us, instead of Juve fearing these bastards....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lets talk about Nedved in Juve-Real Thread, there we can discuss everything about this game, who's availabe and who's not.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Maybe Cappelo wants to surprise luxemburgo and give him Neddy on the field as consolation present because real will go out of the CL:D

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
what happened to neddy , it did not look that serous , why he always got injured for long times:(
Nedved isn't the young skipper he was 7 years ago, I'm afraid..:down:

and besides, that was a nasty blow to the head.. same thing happened to di vaio and he was knocked out for 2 weeks if i'm not mistaken..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
not that neddy is such instrumental to us anymore.... but we are lacking reasons to see us through to the next stage by the day....

oh well...there is always the good ol 'Everything can happen in football' ;)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
I agree..

IMO, we were able to cope without Nedved away the Olimpico, and I'm sure Juve will be just fine Wednesday....

With or without Pavel Nedved..

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Don't be like that.. remember this is Juve, and they only beat us 1-0.. if we can score a goal, and keep it at that, we can get extra time..

And besides, they won the 1st leg(1-0), and I always see legs as one half of a match.. there's still one half left, and I'm sure Juventus would go through..

Aug 26, 2003
I don't think Neddy will be fit, as nothing is said about it, nevertheless we knew that the possibilty is very high that he won't play, but we have other great players and the players must stick together as a team and play a great match and then I am sure we can go through!

FORZA JUVENTUS TURIN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)