[SA] Napoli 5-1 Juventus [January 13th, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (34 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I shouldn't be furious because none of this is a surprise, but I dont remember the last time a game made me this angry. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of this mentally ill manager never learning a fucking thing. McKennie playing 90 minutes and Paredes being the first mid off the bench while one of the main catalysts of this whole winning streak rots is fucking INEXCUSABLE. Nice "center of the project" performance by Rabiot as well, i'm sure hes not going to make anyone regret handing him 10M. If Allegri is the manager next season I'm gonna have to seriously consider whether this is even worth it anymore. I'm watching literally the same game every week, even when we win. This is madness.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
From what I've seen tonight I take back not resigning ADM and get him for another year though he'll probably say no thank you. And Sandro proved once and for all don't resign for even MDS's merger wages. We got PP coming back so bye bye to Rabiot. From being the best CB in serie last season to this feel bad for Bremer. Has the pressure of wearing the Juve jersey gotten to him?

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
After last game when i have seen our back lane with Sandro and Danilo as CB i was scared that Allegri would believe 'this could actually work on team like Napoli'. Also our right side was like highway.

Anyway i dont see us winning for example Barcelona or other teams in EL.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
My wife just stated to me "I think this is the end of Juventus being a power team." Sad but honestly it might have already occurred though if they recovered from the scandal to be one again no reason it won't happen. Just outspending every other serie club by plenty isn't doing it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Such a superior squad to ours its silly. I got hopeful this morning but, really, we never had a chance against them.

There's a reason Maxx plays 3 CBs with a deep line, individually our defense is largely a nightmare. Danilo is like our only good defender and we've been playing compact to compensate for that but no manager is going to fix that and we are not a scudetto contender until we dramatically improve the players on the backline

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I’d take a dull 0-0 and try to retain the confidence levels of this mentally fragile bunch.
Sadly the third goal completely killed this weak bunch of pussies mentally and psychologically. Who knows how many weeks or months it’ll take them to recover from this.

I hate this team, even at the end when you are losing 5-1, show some pride and go and get tight and hurt someone. The lack of bollocks to watch them ole you under no pressure for 10-20 minutes is an utter embarrassment.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
From what I've seen tonight I take back not resigning ADM and get him for another year though he'll probably say no thank you. And Sandro proved once and for all don't resign for even MDS's merger wages. We got PP coming back so bye bye to Rabiot. From being the best CB in serie last season to this feel bad for Bremer. Has the pressure of wearing the Juve jersey gotten to him?
This game in contrary to other games we were playing a very strong team and our team isnt built well.
Our only great CB was actually our worst player.
A.S and Danilo have no business in being starters in a team who aspire to be the best.
Our mid has Rabiot who might be in good form but also isnt really that great.
We have a solution to our mid but he is injured and our 80m investment is constantly injured.
Not only we are not well built our important areas become our weakness.
Scudetto - Now we are too far but top 4 could be achievable.
If we sigm SMS we would finish 2nd and may challenge next year depends on summer mercato

Oct 23, 2011
My wife just stated to me "I think this is the end of Juventus being a power team." Sad but honestly it might have already occurred though if they recovered from the scandal to be one again no reason it won't happen. Just outspending every other serie club by plenty isn't doing it.
you and your wife haven't been around (as Juventus fans) for too long, have you?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This tonight has to be by far the most embarassing version of Juventus that i’ve ever seen against Serie A opposition, totally capitulated after the 3:1 goal and invited them to come all over us altough it was still early in the second half…

Really speechless, and to think that some of us really got fooled that this bunch might have the right determination and mentality in them to turn this season around, apparently aside from some sparks here and there they are quite far from it i’m afraid, defensively we were in total shambles, let’s just hope that this loss doesn’t also take all our confidence away and gets us on a downward trajectory in the top 4 race as well.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
wait u are married?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)