[SA] Juventus 3-3 Atalanta [January 22nd, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (6 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
............because I have not put a single cent into FIGC pocket in my entire life to begin with, either directly or indirectly with streaming services

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Personally, I think the shutting down of reddit streams and this bullet in Jj season's head is cosmically coincidental and pleasing.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Personally, I think the shutting down of reddit streams and this bullet in Jj season's head is cosmically coincidental and pleasing.
If I want to waste my money and time to be disrespected, abused and degraded I can have it in more fun ways if you catch my drift

Aug 2, 2005
I believe in a top 4 finish.
The players got this to then be punished by the salary maneuver case.
There must be Drama around Juventus.

And I still don't get the -15 and not -3 or -30.
How did they calculate the punishment of on-field results benefits?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I believe in a top 4 finish.
The players got this to then be punished by the salary maneuver case.
There must be Drama around Juventus.

And I still don't get the -15 and not -3 or -30.
How did they calculate the punishment of on-field results benefits?
Because it takes us out of Europe. They made up the rules on the fly.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We gonna need all the points we can get to stay in the league. They aren't done fucking us yet.
It’s unlikely our points accumulation this season will make a difference it terms of outcome. It is clear that any points deduction is not made through a logical or written process.

The points deduction will be made with the end goal in mind. So if they want to relegate us, that points deduction number will be invented and taken away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)