[SA] Juventus 3-3 Atalanta [January 22nd, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (21 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well, looking at the table, Atalanta is only 3 points behind, actually many sides are. So a loss, along with our possible 9 point deduction (lol), leaves us out of Europe...
We should and would increase that gap regardless and considering the fact Chiesa is back, the improvement when we changed to 442 and the possible returns of Pogba and Vlahovic.
With this 9 points thing its becoming more of a struggle.
I believe something like 6 pts is more likely as if they request 9pts it means the maximum and not surely the verdict.

Inter and Milan both finish above us so its us vs Atalanta.
Lazio and Roma already know they fight for EL IMO

juvesince96

Nov 30, 2021
We should and would increase that gap regardless and considering the fact Chiesa is back, the improvement when we changed to 442 and the possible returns of Pogba and Vlahovic.
With this 9 points thing its becoming more of a struggle.
I believe something like 6 pts is more likely as if they request 9pts it means the maximum and not surely the verdict.

Inter and Milan both finish above us so its us vs Atalanta.
Lazio and Roma already know they fight for EL IMO
This did not age well

Jul 13, 2010
Same energy

I’m just waiting for the inevitable relegation to finally give up on this corrupt horseshit. What’s the point of wasting time and money following this stuff.

@Lion played the long game on us all. We all gonna miss games.
fuck it, we must play at least to fuck around and take away points from others, try to show we are a good team. Nothing to lose - we can play a good football maybe finally now haha

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I think top 4 is somewhat achievable even with points deduction. We were dead at the start of the season then with the wins streak we climbed to the top.
If there's benefit of still playing in Italy is that we have weak competitions

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think top 4 is somewhat achievable even with points deduction. We were dead at the start of the season then with the wins streak we climbed to the top.
If there's benefit of still playing in Italy is that we have weak competitions
12 points is a lot. providing all of lazio, atalanta and roma have a similar 2nd half of the season and get around an other 34 points, we'd need 46 to tie, 47 to beat them. that's the current pace napoli are on

edit: league has 20 teams, not 19 lol. anyway, those 3 teams are en route to a ~72 point season, so we'd need ~50+ points from the last 20 matches. borderline impossible

Last edited:

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
We should abandon Serie A and just aim for survival. The real focus should be on winning the Europa League.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
12 points is a lot. providing all of lazio, atalanta and roma have a similar 2nd half of the season and get around an other 34 points, we'd need 46 to tie, 47 to beat them. that's the current pace napoli are on
We can't drop any points from here on out. Unfortunately most if not all will also need to be wins.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We got this, figc gave the squad all the motivation in the world, I fully expect grinta to be back. Just dont play pansies like Paredes who dont give a fuck about this club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)