[SA] Juventus 3-3 Atalanta [January 22nd, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (7 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #44
    Play Next Gen for the rest of the season. Nothing to lose, everything to gain from our youth getting playing time. God knows buying anything next year that isn't shit is going to be next to impossible.

Play youth so we can bench our current crop of CM bums if we aren't fortunate enough to sell.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Play Next Gen for the rest of the season. Nothing to lose, everything to gain from our youth getting playing time. God knows buying anything next year that isn't shit is going to be next to impossible.

Play youth so we can bench our current crop of CM bums if we aren't fortunate enough to sell.
    Actually there might be something to lose, are we mathematically safe even if we lose every match or can we get relegated?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    I'd like to see a reaction on the pitch from the players. I'd like to hear some strong words in the interviews. I'd like the management to send a message in some way, new board have just taken over but they need to say something for the Monday papers.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Boycott Serie A

Boycott this game

No point of watching this anymore
    I`d argue the point deduction is going to be reduced since we are the only club punished but after the 9pts that turned into 15pts I rather avoid talking about it.
    Anyway we can win against Atalanta - Lets see what happens.
    We must remain focused even if it is way tougher now

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Boycott Serie A

Boycott this game

No point of watching this anymore
    Boycot Serie A - yes

Boycot this or any other Juve game - no

Cancell all subscriptions for pay tv streaming services and pirate Juve games. Offset it by buying merchandise in our stores. I'll only spend if the money goes straight to Juve, with no other team benefiting. The team needs to be supported until the end. I hope for a packed stadium tonight and lot of noise.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    I`d argue the point deduction is going to be reduced since we are the only club punished but after the 9pts that turned into 15pts I rather avoid talking about it.
    Anyway we can win against Atalanta - Lets see what happens.
    We must remain focused even if it is way tougher now
    There is no scope of points reduction either it stays -15 points or the entire points deduction becomes annulled by the Coni.

Jun 16, 2020
    Boycot Serie A - yes

Boycot this or any other Juve game - no

Cancell all subscriptions for pay tv streaming services and pirate Juve games. Offset it by buying merchandise in our stores. I'll only spend if the money goes straight to Juve, with no other team benefiting. The team needs to be supported until the end. I hope for a packed stadium tonight and lot of noise.
    Indeed! Will buy something later today, but a simple subscription at J-TV for €4 per month will do the work aswel.

Lets win this game tonight
    Haters and throaters all together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)