[SA] Juventus 2-0 Inter [November 6th, 2022] 2:45 PM EaSTern/+5 (15 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Absolute stellar reaction from the team in the second half. VAR was only introduced in Italy to slow Juve down, it’s obvious. That’s why we need to get our shit together and stop being soft.
At this point Allegri should have a clear idea who he needs to start regularly. We are a couple players short of having the best 11. No more weird experimenting please.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We did suck this year most of the time, I have to admit, but man, Inter has always been a joke of a club and a team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fans in Italy would say that this is the perfect proof how VAR fixed things and how much the referees were helping Juve.
Or that milan handball goal where I think it was giroud literally punched the ball in the goal after a ball is crossed in, no var or nothing used to check and the goal stood

- - - Updated - - -

first it was coach pirlo

now it's coach badass

:touched:
President Badass soon, fixing this shit 1 step at a time

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Its great to win, but it also has to be said that we were utter shit in the first half and its only thanks to inter that we werent losing like 0:3.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope the ref gets investigated - I hope he gets a lie detector test, I have a feeling he will fail it.

Fun fact - Before this game we were behind Inter by 2 pts but our goal diff is actually better than theirs.
18-7 compared to 25-19
We actually have the best defense in the league in terms of goals conceded although we all know our defense isnt good enough.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Kostic immense. Fagioli is a star on the rise. The team showed grinta and fight after a very poor first half. Danilo and Bremer absolute colossus in defence.

Inter Merda will always be the scum and putrid filth of Italian football. Love when we beat them. And fuck VAR and all the corrupt cunts in Italy who watch every single goal we score with a fine tooth comb. To disallow that goal without giving us a penalty was a disgrace.

Forza Juve.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Genuinely surprised we finally won a big game with a spirited performance.

We actually showed a desire to close down the ball and being aggressive defensively in our own half whilst showing a bit of tenacity. Most this season we’ve sat in a low block and haven’t bothered to even try to defend our half. The midfield didn’t look completely disjointed today and as expected it helps having 3-4 players in the middle who are comfortable on the ball.

There were still a few lapses in concentration and some terrible turnovers in dangerous areas under minimal pressure.
We still also have no attacking game plan, but that comes with the territory under Allegri. The best we can hope for here is for Chiesa, Pogba, Di Maria to come back and rely on their individual brilliance whilst nicking goals on the counter and from crosses.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I hope the ref gets investigated - I hope he gets a lie detector test, I have a feeling he will fail it.

Fun fact - Before this game we were behind Inter by 2 pts but our goal diff is actually better than theirs.
18-7 compared to 25-19
We actually have the best defense in the league in terms of goals conceded although we all know our defense isnt good enough.
I think the ref was fine to be honest. It’s the VAR team that messed up.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think the ref was fine to be honest. It’s the VAR team that messed up.
well doveri as other refs too fall too easily for inda players' antics. lautaro and barella has been diving throughout the game, they constantly put pressure on him, and doveri wasn't really trying to be impartial at all. the fact that he didn't even check the replay before disallowing danilo's goal speaks volumes too.

as for lautaro, so happy for tek that he managed to save that sitter at 1-0. let's laugh at this clown:

beating inda is still the best win, no matter where these two teams are on the table

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
well doveri as other refs too fall too easily for inda players' antics. lautaro and barella has been diving throughout the game, they constantly put pressure on him, and doveri wasn't really trying to be impartial at all. the fact that he didn't even check the replay before disallowing danilo's goal speaks volumes too.

as for lautaro, so happy for tek that he managed to save that sitter at 1-0. let's laugh at this clown:

beating inda is still the best win, no matter where these two teams are on the table
LOL He went down like he just got a punch from Mike Tyson

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

That's why I was mad at Locatelli when he got fouled (looked nasty) by Lautaro (I think) & Loca was all smiles and hugging him. If it was reversed Loca would have seen red.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)