[SA] Cremonese 0-1 Juve [January 4th, 2023] 12:30 PM EaSTern/+5 (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He is one of few juv's supporter on youtube that activity and makes content regularly
Agreed. I just view his content as low quality; its low quality conversation and sometimes worse than the some Juve podcasts. No analysis, all surface talk and all very click-baity. I just don't enjoy that type of stuff.

I will say at least he actually likes the team, unlike Samuel Lopresti and others who comment on the club, do content about the club but seem to absolutely hate the club. Also, he doesn't talk like he's some all-knowing football expert.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Agreed. I just view his content as low quality; its low quality conversation and sometimes worse than the some Juve podcasts. No analysis, all surface talk and all very click-baity. I just don't enjoy that type of stuff.

I will say at least he actually likes the team, unlike Samuel Lopresti and others who comment on the club, do content about the club but seem to absolutely hate the club. Also, he doesn't talk like he's some all-knowing football expert.
I am fed up listening/watching the majority of watch youtubers these days as there is only so much garbage you can take before switching off. But this guy is different and some of his analisys are more technical than the rest. there are few youtubers who support juve and making valuable content like GjustJuve.

photo_2023-01-03_20-43-33.jpg

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Ake not selected and Barbieri selected. Chiesa will most likely start on the bench

Maybe 3511: Tek/Perin; Sandro, Bremer, Danilo; Kostic, Rabiot, Loca, Fagioli, Cuadrado; Soule, Milik
How about .....
3-5-2 Tek, Sandro, Bremer, Danilo, Kostic, Rabiot, Loca, Fagioli, Chiesa, Kean, Milik.

I think Cuads is out and play Chiesa if limited the first 45 and get 2-0 lead. Play to win and not lose. Max it's Cremonese for God's sake.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ake not selected and Barbieri selected. Chiesa will most likely start on the bench

Maybe 3511: Tek/Perin; Sandro, Bremer, Danilo; Kostic, Rabiot, Loca, Fagioli, Cuadrado; Soule, Milik
Cuadrado is out so it’s either gonna be Barbieri, Soule, or McKennie in his spot. My guess is McKennie but hoping for Barbieri (I don’t like Soule as a mid/wingback, he’s more of a striker)

The rest of your prediction is cool especially Soule over Kean.

Interesting that Barrenechea got called up, midfield looks pretty stacked. Kinda disappointed Riccio didn’t get called up, I think he should be promoted. Maybe after they dump Rugani.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Maybe after they dump Rugani.
I think the holdup is clearing out the wage earners currently in the squad.

Supposedly Rugani is getting frustrated with not playing much. As if it wasn't communicated to him at the beginning of the year he would need to find a club and he stubbornly said no. Hopefully he finally gets the message and leaves, along with a few others and we can clear out some wages for the youth to push in and fill the void.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Cuadrado is out so it’s either gonna be Barbieri, Soule, or McKennie in his spot. My guess is McKennie but hoping for Barbieri (I don’t like Soule as a mid/wingback, he’s more of a striker)

The rest of your prediction is cool especially Soule over Kean.

Interesting that Barrenechea got called up, midfield looks pretty stacked. Kinda disappointed Riccio didn’t get called up, I think he should be promoted. Maybe after they dump Rugani.
Why did Rugani's contract got extended, it's not like he's had any good season. He's been here for like 10 years now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)