[SA] Cremonese 0-1 Juve [January 4th, 2023] 12:30 PM EaSTern/+5 (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GJustjuve

Apr 21, 2021
Explains a lot. Low quality photo from a low quality youtuber.
That sky sport picture is not mine and I never posted it anywhere. @Siamak eas speaking about the first picture above. (Official squad list). About me being a low quality YouTuber… well you’re entitled to have your opinion about the content I create. What areas of the content should I improve to make your opinion change? Or is it just hate?

Jun 16, 2020
That sky sport picture is not mine and I never posted it anywhere. @Siamak eas speaking about the first picture above. (Official squad list). About me being a low quality YouTuber… well you’re entitled to have your opinion about the content I create. What areas of the content should I improve to make your opinion change? Or is it just hate?
Your content is good, definitely not lesser than Italian youtubers like Colpo, Luca Toselli or Avsim.

But I keep saying youth (be it only the results) remains a niche.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You need to day and night criticize Allegri and the team as criticism and negativity will double your followers on YouTube.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This Soule kid on the right flank seems tough to believe for me. The few times I watched him he was not only completely out of position, but also clearly immature to become a high level professional. He's completely one footed if I'm not mistaken.

Factor in McKennie in the midfield and Miretti playing completely out of position (he's anything but an AM or SS), it's tough to imagine this team attacking.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This Soule kid on the right flank seems tough to believe for me. The few times I watched him he was not only completely out of position, but also clearly immature to become a high level professional. He's completely one footed if I'm not mistaken.

Factor in McKennie in the midfield and Miretti playing completely out of position (he's anything but an AM or SS), it's tough to imagine this team attacking.
if Miretti isn’t an AM what is he? He makes Pirlo look like Casemiro defensively. His runs are actually good, one of the more active mids we have and he puts himself in good positions in the final third. The big question is can he improve his end product. But I have no doubt he’s an AM.

- - - Updated - - -

It could even be a 3-4-2-1 tbh
Makes more sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)