Russian Thread (1 Viewer)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, I never thought I'd side with goddamn Rus in any political discussion, but it would be foolish to believe the anti-missile shield were actually built as protection against Iran...

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,285
    Yeah, I never thought I'd side with goddamn Rus in any political discussion, but it would be foolish to believe the anti-missile shield were actually built as protection against Iran...
    The funny thing that americans do believe in this crap :lol: I still remember this:

This is evidence that Iraq had weapons of mass destructions :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, RUS! I just want to see you verbally destroy those sorry excuses for human beings, or Americans as some tend to call them.
    You are not even close to sound funny, enough with this bullshit and change your avatar

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Juventino[RUS];4559359 said:
    Of course he is right, american government are god damn liers
    Every national government are "goddamn liars." The US government, Russian government, Tatooine government... everybody. Faith in government is worse than faith in God because everyone can see governments are no good.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,294
    It's different situation, Putin did it because he was scared of NATO's bases in the Crimea, we can't allow them to do it, so the whole world should accept current situation or cold war could start again if they will strat to connect Crimea back to Ukraine, what you prefer? of course it's better to give us Crimea and don't fucked up our black sea fleet positions

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];4559484 said:
    It's different situation, Putin did it because he was scared of NATO's bases in the Crimea, we can't allow them to do it, so the whole world should accept current situation or cold war could start again if they will strat to connect Crimea back to Ukraine, what you prefer? of course it's better to give us Crimea and don't fucked up our black sea fleet positions
    Are you still living in pre 1991?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)